chapter 56

See how much I love y'all?
Srsly I was pretty much excited so I didn't wanna wait any longer so I published today.

Don't forget our old rules babes

Vote and follow

and comment ur opinion which obviously means the world to me .

Up there is Rose's outfit and the song play it while they're having sex ......😳😳

Yup that's a warning there ⚠

( Sexual stuff ahead of y'all )

Hope y'all enjoy that one hell of a long chapter 😚

...........

Hands caressing my hair softly then moving to my cheek and neck made me shiver and soft plump lips press themselves to my cheek and nose inhales deeply in the crook of my neck.

"Love can't even begin to describe what i feel for you...it hurts ...it hurts so much just to think that someday you'll leave me...I'm not asking for a lot , i just want you by my side...i want your promise for eternity ... infinity ... every beat my heart beats is for you ... i was never this guy to fall this hard .but Bella i did ...you got my heart in your hands " Williams soft voice whispered in my ears sending shivers all the way down my spine and i wanna scream to him out loud how i love him , how his words are affecting me now , my heart beats are increasing and my insides are dancing with happiness.

The words he said are too much ...and he says he's not romantic!!

Yeah right !

"You're my priority Rosabella .... It's you then the world ... no baby it's just you...you're my world ...i love you so much...i feel that it's not even enough. I wanna love you more that it scares me ...I'm so sorry baby. I should have been here today with you...b-but "he said then stopped taking a deep breath and i wanna turn around and hug him so badly.

Is this really him or this is just a dream?

Do you dare be just a dream!!!

"i lied...i told you i have meeting but i didn't have any.....i just wanted to give you space....or myself...i was afraid from how much I'm attached to you .. I'm preparing myself.. But it made me go out of my mind not being near you..it made me realize that no..i should take advantage of every second we spend together , i should cherish it...i want you to move in with me rosabella...." I feel sharp intake of breath .

" i came ..i made Blake drive in 3 am in the morning and came to you baby...even though i'm pretty sure you're sleeping now and probably didn't hear a word i said but that won't stop me from talking ... I need to get this out " he breathed softly in my ear .

his words made me open my eyes slowly .

is he really here or was i just dreaming ?

my question was answered by his fragrance tingling in my nostrils and his body heat radiating into mine .

My heart beats accelerates and my breath hitches and i slowly turn around

What i saw made my heart itch!!

Here he was the love of my life sitting more like half sleeping on the bed beside me with his hands in his lap now and under his dark sad eyes are heavy black bags proving his lack of sleep, his hair looks messy and he's still in his morning outfit except that the jacket is off now .