Chapter 79

Hey there guys
Sorry for the late update but i just can't believe that after all this time we're saying good bye😞.

Those couple of chapter have been emotions but i mean it's the finale so.

Enjoy the chapter beauties.

————————————————

(Four months later and some days)

"here you go the best Italian pasta in the whole world, Tesoro" luca told me grinning as he shows me the huge plate of the delicious looking pasta.

Wow it looks really amazing.

"this looks really delicious" I told him smiling faintly.

"try to eat per favore, for your baby rose" he told me softly and I nodded and glanced at my big belly, rubbing over it softly.

I'm six month pregnant now.

We both sat at the table in the center of his kitchen and I started to pour small portion into my plate, the smell of any food would make me throw up badly, I can't tolerate food anymore.

The mere smell of any food would make me throw up and I'd rush to the toilet and throw up everything in my system.

If you are wondering what happened to me and Williams, well it was four month ago the last time I saw him.

I left.

I told my mother everything and I said that I need space and that I need to stay away, she respected this, Sonia and emma and max as well.

I told them that I'll stay at a friend in Pullman and they agreed and I didn't say who is that friend and they respected this because they know better that if they knew where I am, Williams will manage to know as well.

I stayed with Luca at his other place but not at Pullman, at Washington DC.

So basically no one knows where I am except for lucas and I know what you might be wondering, no there's nothing going on and there will never be anything.

I told lucas everything and I made him know throughout the days that I can no longer love anyone but williams.

If you are wondering how those 4 month have been, well my belly is much bigger now. I've been having hard times and still, time didn't do me good at all.

Those past four months were shit, i did everything in them , i cried and yelled and screamed my pain away , i went to doctors and i had panic attacks and total break downs but I succeeded in my studding as well and had amazing grades. Yeah i suffered but i succeeded too.

The first two months were hell I suffered too much for my baby and my own health, the idea of not being around him and not having him in my life was destructive.

Yeah I still suffer till now but I then decided to shut everything out and that's exactly what i did and still doing.

I shut my emotions; all i care about now is my baby.

Till this day I sometimes speak to myself and I'd ask, was my leaving fair to both of us? Fair to my baby?

But I couldn't stay.

I couldn't trust him.

The pain was too much I had to leave, I couldn't take it anymore.

He hurt me real bad, till today I doubt that he ever loved me.