chapter 42

Hey guys 👋👋
How y'all doing today?

So there is the chapter and I have a sorry gift for not updating regularly lately , you'll find out what is it in a second 😏 .

Warnings
(That's all wt I'm gonna say 😏)

So the song up there is pillowtalk by Zayn .

Their outfits will be down there 👇 while reading you'll see them .

Guys I need your full support on this one , plz vote and follow and comment me ur opinion it's important to me to know what y'all think , don't just be a silent Reader !!

Enjoy it till the max babes 😍

.........

his mouth touched my ear lope and land a kiss there before taking it between his teeth making me bite my lip , his hands are roaming my body while his mouth kept leaving soft , wet and slow kisses on my neck making me moan , he's kissing me so sensually and so gently in a way that it turning me on even more and driving me wild .

his opened his mouth slowly and started sucking the skin on my neck then his tongue flickers over the place and he nibs at the skin and this makes me want him even more and drove me mad , another moan escaped past my lips and suddenly his lips clashed on mine , they started moving together and i circled my hands round his neck bringing him closer to me , he started kissing me more forcefully , now that's my Williams .

he shoved his tongue in my mouth exploring and tasting every place he can manage , we fought for dominance but i gave up eventually , my hands tugged his hair softly , then he broke the kiss for both of us to breath before looking into my eyes again with so much lust and arousal mixed with adoration and passion.

"i can't get enough of you , rosabella " and with that he clashed his lips on mine again with much more force making me moan loudly and tug his hair harder making him moan too , he start tugging the end of the shirt before his hands went up and down my thighs leaving a trail of goos pumps on their way .

He again started tugging the shirt and to my surprise i raised my hands for him to take the shirt off .

Don't ask me from where did this bravery came , all I know is that I want this ... I want his body against mine .. I wanna feel him .

he broke the kiss and without taking his eyes off of me he started lifting the shirt up exposing my skin till he took it off completely and threw it god knows where , he backed away from me slightly to have a look , he suck in a deep breath and his pupils dilated​ while roaming my body making sure to stop at the sensitive spots making shivers roll down my spine and my nipples harden under his blazing gazes and my core is pulsing so hard .

"you're so fucking perfect rosabella " he told me with a thick aroused voice as his hungry eyes settled on my breasts and he bites his lip making my p*ssy started clenching and unclenching , i curl my toes in the white fabric under me to try and sustain this intense desire flaming in my core , he leaned in again and started trailing soft kissed along my neck down to my collar bone and above my breasts teasing me . his hand kept roaming my body as he moves the other to the small of my back and suddenly pushes me upwards from the small of my back making our hips meet and i can't help but arch my back more to get this wild friction , i gasp as i feel his hard erection against me , his d*ck is pressed against the front of my p*ssy and it made my breath hitch while my heart beats turned frantic .