chapter 57 part 2

hey guys 🥰
I miss y'all so much really
So i finished writing blue roses on my laptop and I'll update them here regularly 😊 we're so close to the finale that i hope you like , and let me tell you to expect the unexpected 🤷🏻‍♀️
Now I'll leave you to it
Enjoy
........

"they are all waitng in the dancing hall , come kids have your first dance of the night " lizy said and they all agreed and walked towards a hug hall that took my breath away

it's a spacious wide room with a vast dancing area in the middle of the hall and behind there is a stage with a professional band and a singer that Is singing the end of a classic song .

surrounding the dancing area are lots small circular tall tables for smalls groups to hang around and are all scattered around the dancing area with no chairs .

every group is standing around a table , talking and chatting , some others are by the bar , also there are lots of big and short circular tables for families and people who wanna take a seat .

the room is absolutely amazing filled with crystal chandeliers and all in gold and beige shades even the curtains and the tables and chairs , it's really elegant and looks expensive .

williams grabbed my hands in his and excused his parents

"there are some people that i want you to meet " he told me then warped his hand around my waist when a couple approaches us

the man is in a white suit and the women is in a short skimpy to what be called a dress , he has his arm around her waist and both looks slutty to be honest .

matching colors ??

the man looks in his mid fifties while the woman looks in her early twenties , she's wearing a short sleeveless tight white dress which is parley covering her butt and her enormous fake poops , sometimes i wonder why women who get poop job they'd make it so obvious that her poops are fake !! why not enlarge it with a normal small value so that it at least looks normal ?

I'm not supporting this , if anything I hate plastic surgeries but we're a free country so ...

her face is caked with makeup and her fake filled with extensions blond hair is reaching her waist , she looks like a slut to me . on the other hand the man looks presentable and rich wearing a nice white tux , he's bold with wide amber eyes .

he's wearing a gold watch which made me knew that he's a womanizer , don't ask me why , it's just a thing that I know and I'm always right .

men who wear gold watches are womanizers .

also there is this thing about him somehow the way he was looking at me crept the hell out of me.

it was like he was undressing me in his mind and he's stupid enough to not know how to hide it .

i think Williams saw it too because his grip around my waist tighten and he clench his jaw

"ah look who is it , Williams brown.. my favorite guy " the man said with a Texan accent

"just the one i wanted to see , great " williams whispered in my ear with a sarcastic tone that got me giggling

"mr hedrick ... i see you've made it " williams told him with a fake smile that didn't reach his eyes , the man smiled a creepy smile as his eyes land on me

"how could i not ... aren't you gonna introduce me to the beautiful lady " the man said while checking me out shamelessly in front of williams and normally i blushed