chapter 47

Guys 😆😆

How have y'all been doing lately , hope your fine with good health , it's all about being healthy you guys 😂😂 no srsly 😑

Okay so I honestly love Williams in this chapter , how he shows love without the need to say the words  but not totally love him and you'll see why later 😏.

Guys out there , learn any shit please 😄😄 .

Also I just wanted to say that this chapter so far would be the longest I've ever written it's 10000 word and something and I was about to divide it into two chapters but I decided that you guys deserve something like that so take it as a bonus ❤❤😚

So up there ☝ is the song they're gonna dance on and honestly I was seriously going out of my mind , I didn't know which one shall I pick , and trust me i.was literally crying out of frustration .

The curve:
the weekend ft Gucci mane

Rosabella's dress up there ☝
William's will be down there 👇

And here is Ian , Blue's husband

Ikkkkkr !! Ian summerhalder you guys  😍❤ and trust me I didn't find out that I chose the same name for the character as the actors name

Ikkkkkr !! Ian summerhalder you guys  😍❤ and trust me I didn't find out that I chose the same name for the character as the actors name .

Enjoy 😘

...........

"don't you think it's too revealing " i asked blue feeling unsecure about the dress , she gave me that are-you-kidding-me-look .

" revealing ! are you talking about the golden one we saw an hour ago !! now that my friend is revealing but this , it's called being sexy and showing you're curves to the world " she said proudly with a smirk and i chuckled .

"i don't know maybe i should just go back to the last store and take this off and get the purple one or or the blue one , it was really simple and a-" she cut me off and for that i'm thankful Because I was starting to babble .

Such a bad habit , whenever I'm nervous or panic I'd start babbling and I won't stop unless you made me .

"first we already bought the red one and you're wearing it , by the way red is one of the colors that so fits you , second we are going to the pup not you're granny's tea party third and most important i want you to drive wil mad and this dress is perfect for this job so let's go now before someone rap us , i don't know what took blake so long " she said and i smile goofy at her words and then when i look around me i found that the whole male public are staring at us , eye raping us I better say .