chapter 51

Hello guys 😆
How y'all been doing ? Hope you're as fine as me 😘 .

Warning⚠ this chapter is +18 , so obviously the whole thing contains detailed sex scenes and explicit stuff so basically no kids are allowed here , kids that's not ur place go watch some Disney cartoon or something .

So yeah I thought I'd say tho 😂 Don't say I didn't warn y'all .

I feel like the song up there ☝ goes too well with the chapter .

Enjoy 😏😏

••••••••••

finally ! i've been waiting for this moment since too long and I'm not embarrassed to say it .

yes i'm giving myself willingly to williams .

he makes me feel things ..... new things i've never felt before , I've never been kissed by a man like the way Williams kisses me , I've never even kissed a guy before him except lucas and when i kissed lucas it wasn't a thing near what i feel when i kiss williams , yeah i felt the butterflies and my heart was beating fast but when i think of it maybe because i was nervous , you know . I mean the idea that this guy was the one i kept looking for and wished to be with but all of it changed when i met williams lucas kiss was nothing like williams , the kisses me and williams share are so unexpected , so tender filled with passion and love  , no one have ever made me feel the feelings Williams does ... or gazed into my eyes like williams does or even held me like williams , no one made my heart beats race like him  .

now that i know that he loves me as much as i love him , i'm so ready to give myself to him , the idea excited me and i jumped from the counter of the kitchen and make my way to the living room to look for him .

i was surprised when I saw that it's empty and the guys aren't there , the sound of closing the main door of the condo made me turn around and there I saw williams closing the door after them with his back to me .

oh my god !!

he did really make them all leave

what did he tell them ?

My thoughts were cut when he turned to face me with dark hooded eyes that screamed hunger and lust that it made me wet my panties even more , he started slowly walking to me like a lion praying for his meal .. like a predator and it made a thrilling excited shiver ran down my body .

" tonight i'll make you fully mine flower " he said huskly making me giggle with excitement .

Okay let's play hard to get now .

" oh mr brown i'd like to see you try " i told him with a seducing voice in a challenging tone with raised eyebrow .

" you just brought it to yourself baby " he said with my same seducing voice coming  my way faster , i scream and ran the other way , laughing my heart out , i kept running and when i looked behind me , he's gone .

what ?

where is he ?

"williams " i called and no answer

Now I'm scared .

"baby where are you ?" i used the sweetest voice I have in hope he'd come out  but still no answer so i ran towards my bedroom to hide , i opened the door and walk to hide behind the curtain but as i walked into the room and before I could even reach the curtains, i heard the loud thud of the bedroom door closing , i turned so quickly and here is williams behind me , i screamed and as the  coward I am ran towards him , he's laughing hard too just like and took me in his embrace .