chapter 28

How y'all doing today​ ?

As promised I updated and I intend on keeping that up .

I'm excited for that one today and oh did I mention that it's as long as the last chapter too ??

The hot boy's outfit is up there

Enjoy 😉

.........

He left.....

Oh my God

This..... This ..ugh!! I can't even begin to think of what just happened .

i can't believe this !!

lucas really left me here and just went away .

tom was right lucas is really a bad guy and he don't care about me .

If he cared he wouldn't had left , now it all makes sense .

If he cares he wouldn't just leave to screw this carolin girl while I'm there with him and he sure wouldn't have just left seconds ago like he did .

I can't believe i was that fool and actually thought that we could be friends , that I could be friends with someone I knew few days ago .

My eyes started to burn with tears , i'm feeling helpless and lonely , I don't know should I do ...

Do i like walk back to campus ?

But how I don't even know the directions or where I am .

I could call Tom to come pick me up , but he don't know where am I and it's not like I can give him directions .

I know exactly what should I do .

i start crying .....

........

The sound of roar of a motor was what made me stop thinking and focus on the sound but I never raised my head to look , moments later it stopped and a sound of foot steps coming towards me .

So someone recognize that there is a sad girl crying alone in the streets .

i'm still sitting on the same bench where lucas left me and my head is buried between my hands not crying anymore but tired of thinking .

" i'm sorry " a familiar voice spoke softly from on top of me and I can feel their body shadow over mine standing in front of me , I left my head slowly and surprise surprise ...

It's lucas .

This jerk has the nerve to apologise !!

He's standing in front of me looking guilty and sorry . well , he didn't see the real guilt till now i'll make him feel even more guilty and freaking sorry because he can't just do what he did and expect me to be fine , I had the worse fifteen minutes in my life now because I like a fool left my studding and homework to come with him and he just left me there like I didn't even mean anything to him .

You just wait lucas greek .

" what are you doing here ?" i asked him with cold voice while standing up from my place and stood in front of him .

" i'm sorry , rose . i just.......i came back .... to get you " he said with shameful voice looking at the ground .

" you're sorry , hah ? and you came back to get me " i mocked him narrowing my eyes and moving closer to him then laugh with no humor .