chapter 80

Hey babies.
Since this is that last chapter I figured i would double update so that i leave a good memory for me in your hearts 😭😂

Dramatic much ?
No but seriously i am emotional that this is the Good bye chapter.

I started writing this novel in 2015 and i published it here in 2017 and now we're 2021... I've learned so much, most importantly i learned that i should update regularly😂😂
Four years in 80 chapters and 10 author notes are very long period of time 😂😂😂. Sorry?

Enjoy the last chapter of this delightful journey 💗

—————————————

My heart beats pick up and my heart is fighting all nature laws and wants to break free from my chest while my lungs are being stubborn and refuse to let me breathe properly.

I must be dreaming.

For four month and a half I've been dreaming of the moment we will finally face each other, back then my imaginations weren't exactly the best because well I was trying to hate him but now after knowing everything, I think I might faint from how fast my heart is going.

I want to turn around, I want to see him yet I'm afraid.

I'm ashamed, I hurt him so much.

I was selfish.

I took a deep breath and slowly turned to face him.

The moment I saw him, everything stopped.

Every single thing around us stilled.

Time stops.

The streets, the passers-by people from between us in Washington's busy streets, even the lights and the cars passing by. Everything stilled around me the moment my blue eyes collided with his brown ones.

I'm struggling to breathe or even stand still, everything within me is trembling.

My hands are shaking, my knees can't carry me and my breath is coming out short and fast.

My eyes took him in, focusing on every detail in the man they worship.

He changed.

He's more muscular now as if he has been exercising the pain away. His facial hair is grown more than I'm used to, not the light hair he had before which was 70% of the time shaved, his hair is short now, very short almost not their and now his mustache and beard are obvious and heavy giving his face a more serious look. Under his eyes are obvious dark circles. He's wearing dark grey perfectly tailoring suit and light dark dress shirt which is tight as well and losing the tie with first 3 buttons open The whole outfit showed his huge muscular figure perfectly as if telling me, look what you've been missing.

It looks as if he just came out of a meeting or something, yes he always wears formal but if he has something. If he's free he wears casual formal.

I want nothing in this whole world right now but to hug him so bad, to run into his arms are make him hug me into his huge arms, I want to feel safe again.

He's my home.

I'm ready to go back home, if he accepts me.

For max's talk I think Williams is pretty mad at me.

Wait! how did he come now? Is it a coincidence?

He walks slowly to me and I did the same, his eyes didn't leave a part in me without going over it ones and twice and third. As if he's scanning me, making sure that I'm the same old me.