Announcement

Hello there guys .

I hope y'all are enjoying Blue Roses so far and how the chapters are progressing , I just wanted to clarify something before I make my announcement .

# ik that till know Blue Roses is a bunch of questions with no answers like :

1-what is holding Williams ?

2- what exactly is the thing Williams was forced on doing ?

3- what does Joseph brown , Williams father has to do with it ?

4- how does Joseph knows Rosabella ?

5- how Andrey knows lizy and Joe ?

6- who took john and killed him ?

7- what does it has to do with sonia ?

8- what is the exact thing that Williams , Andrew and Sara are involved in doing and hiding it from rose ?

9-why the sudden change in Williams act when specific words are heard like lying ?

10- and most importantly , what is Williams hiding ?

Ik ik .. lots of questions and y'all need answers , the answers will come all in row so do not worry , I just need ur full attention on every written word and I need ur full support , when u guys keep voting and commenting it somehow gives me a huge positive energy to keep going and update even more to make y'all as happy as u make me , so please keep that up and Don't hesitate in following , voting and commenting .

Now the important part .

The Announcement

So I published before an update with the title of

Diavolo spietato
Ruthless devil

which I said is a nother story I've been writing for sometime now and I also remember saying that I'll publish it here on Wattpad after finishing Blue Roses completely but then I was like , if the story is complete and half way done , almost . Then why not start publishing it here too .

So I figured I'd announce that Diavolo spietato is gonna be in the house by tomorrow so far ,guys I expect ur support on this one because as I said before that I'm pretty excited for this one and I think you guys will love it .

So go read it please and comment me ur opinion , it'll means the world to me . And if u hadn't read the update where I talked about it go read it it's just before chapter 19 or was it after it 😅 idk anyway go look for it , help urself 😂 .

And that's Adrianous valentini up there , hot ik 😏😏

I'll update Blue Roses in a couple of days Maximum the upcoming Wednesday .

Plz vote
Comment
And follow me , stay tuned .

Ilya 💋

Dazerose 🌸