chapter 69

Double update 😍
Yaaaayyyy !!
So yeah that's my surprise just cause you deserve it .

⚠️ ⚠️ A VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER THAT YOU CANNOT MISS .

The songs for this one is
Plan jane by
nicki minaj ft A$AP Ferg
Highest in the room by
Travis Scott

But the song for the most important last party is a one i uploaded before but it's the perfect one for this part it's
Lost by within temptation
and it's up there 👆

And in case you forgot who is playing Eivan silvio's character well it's tony Mahfoud and here's a pic 🙄

But the song for the most important last party is a one i uploaded before but it's the perfect one for this part it's Lost by within temptation and it's up there 👆  And in case you forgot who is playing Eivan silvio's character well it's tony Mah...

Okay that's it
Enjoy
————————-

So we finished our business in the lift then we both went to the bathroom to make ourselves look a bit decent then we walked back to them and of course they all noticed how messy is our hair ! and how freshly fucked I looked said sarah .

We drink a couple of shots again at the bar then we all went up to the VIP longue , now we're all sitting in group and talking

"sorry baby I have to take that call outside it's important " Williams excused himself politely and I nodded in understanding way and he left and gestured for Andrew to follow him and they both disappeared .

It has been like half an hour now and still they're not here , I tried calling Williams but it gives me busy so I figured that he's still on the phone so I continued talking with the guys but I'm not comfortable sitting around without him .

" come with me " max told me standing by him is sarah as they both grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the rest

"where are we guy going ?" I asked them as we move down the stairs through the crowds of people

"dancing " sarah shouted over the loud music and I nodded smiling a tight smile , I'm really not comfortable , I need Williams and I don't even know why but I have a very bad feeling that something bad is about to happen.

We met eivan as well going to the dance floor , he smirked at us before speaking

" williams is leaving his precious away from his side , that can't be true " he said smirking making me feel this heavy rock on my chest even more .

What is wrong with me !

"he has an important call " i told him and max pulled me to him so that we can go dance

Max kept pushing us through crowds as we reach the dancing floor , even though I really don't feel that well to dance but I decided to let go and dance and I'm sure Williams will come find me anyway.