chapter 1

I'm really excited to finally share this with you guys here , it's like witnessing my dream come true , hope you'll like my story and find it entertaining enough for you guys .

Please do not hesitate a moment to comment ur opinion , it means a lot to me and try not to be mean , beautiful people .

Enjoy

...............

" Dio, it's late " I huffed to myself reminding my incapable of sleep self that it's already 2:00 am and I'll have to wake up at 4:00 am . I kept moving , sleeping on my back then after a while turning on my stomach  then again on my back ,I wanna sleep I really want to but here is the problem
(God)

I can't!

And I know I should because i need to make it on time to the airport, my flight is 6 in the morning so i have to be there before 6 am.

I know the reason in to why I can't sleep , it's the thought that I'm going to be tomorrow far away from home like in a totally different state, away from mum, Emma and Max, sonia too.
That's mainly why sleep can't find a way into my eyes .

I can't imagine life without Emma and max they are everything I've got beside mother and Sonia  and it's hard okay ! it is hard to imagine going to another collage without them , we have been raised together since i was born , from LA days then they came here to fresno with us , the jackmens were always there with us .

we attended the same school together then emma and me followed max to his collage to be with him and that had always been the plan for them but not me i had other dreams .

Dreams that I had to follow .

I know that being in a new collage without them around me will be hard , it'll be so good damn hard .

No one will be there to comfort me and no partner in crime and definitely no Emma and max . My poor Emma will be so sad Because max will leave her alone this year . this is his last year .

This is all a thing and mum is another thing!

We've never been apart, like never!

It's hard for me to go that far away from her even if we're not always on the same page but still she is my mother and father at ones she's the only parent i've got .

Holly mosses!

Why am I having negative thoughts now ?

" Pullman here I'm coming ....alone " I whispered to myself,

But hey there is always a bright side . I'm going to my dream university

WSU .

I'm awaking my dream to life making them reality , Daddy's​ dream ! And for that i have to be happy and I actually am happy , this is my daddy's home town and i'll go there just for dad to make him proud , I'll be some day a famous writer just like what he used to call me

His famous author Rosie Hunter .

shia labeouf shouted in the back of my head

  don't let your dreams be dreams ! just do it ..

so I have to act that way beside I'm going to be far away from mother's orders which means no more taking orders ,  I finally got the chance to decide things myself on my way and not just obey mother without even talking about it

Beside hey I will certainly meet people there , anyone and everyone maybe THE ONE why not? I've been waiting so long ..... too long for the right person since my last kiss... well my last kiss was my first one actually.