Chapter 1

Sofia Parker Pov

Hey guys! I'm Sofia. Sofia Parker. I live in New York. I'm married and and I'm really happy in my life. My husband Adrian loves me a lot.. I too love him. We have two sons, Liam and Aaron. Liam is 7 and Aaron is 5. And let me tell you guys, both of them are very naughty. But I love my sons. They're my life, my everything.

We all are very happy in our life.. We have almost everything in our life.. Almost *sigh*

We are very rich. One of the richest family in New York. We have everything accept a daughter. Yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

According to Adrian, it has been eight generation since his family last have daughter.. Weird no? Adrian parents, Lily and Noah always wanted a granddaughter but unfortunately we never had a daughter. And by we means all the three Parker's brother. George, Asher and my Adrian.

Even they have sons but no daughter. Emily and Kriya (George and Asher's wives) too wanted a daughter but seems like God have no plans. Emily even adopted a baby girl but unfortunately she died after getting ill. Kriya too adopted a girl but she too couldn't live *sigh*

Everyone in our family was dishearten and decided not to adopt babygirl anymore thinking that maybe our family is cursed or something.

Talking about me, right now I'm in a car visiting my hubby in his office to give him a good news of him going to be father again. I wish atleast this time God bless us with a daughter.

Adrian Parker Pov

Myself Adrian Parker. I'm happily married to my childhood sweetheart Sofia. We fell in love in highschool and got married after completing our studies. We have two kids, Liam and Aaron. And let me tell you they both are way to naughty.

Currently I'm CEO of a textile industry which my dad started in his twenties. Being a CEO of a company is not an easy job, especially when you lost your PA in a car accident. Two months ago my PA Mike Quin died in car accident. He was really an hardworking man. He was my support system. After his death it's really difficult for me to manage work. Through I got a new PA Victoria quin, but she is nothing like Mike. She is neither punctual nor professional. Only reason I'm still bearing her is because she is Mike's daughter and she needed money to manage her home. But to be honest she don't deserve to be here.

Talking about her, she always comes late and left early. I have never seen her in professional clothes. All she wear is revealing clothes, which are anything but professional. I have told her thousands times to wear formal clothes but she never listen. Also she don't want to work. All she do is gossips. She's nothing like Mike. So, finally I have decided to fire her today. It's enough now. Just because she's Mike's daughter I won't tolerate her tantrums anymore.

As I was busy doing work in my laptop I heard a knocking sound.

"Come in" I chipped and waited for this queen Victoria Quin to enter.

She entered inside and stood closer to me to which I moved my chair back and said "Victoria I have a lot of work to do and I don't want to waste my time so I will directly come to the point. You are fired."

"Sorry?"

"You heard me!"

"But why are you firing me? I'm doing everything I should do. Then why?" She yelled annoying.

"First thing, lower your voice women. And second thing, tell me what have you done till two months? You don't send or receives mails until I ask you to. You don't schedule my meetings, you don't complete paper work. You don't do these simple things, forget about other things. Till now I was bearing you but now it's enough. You can leave now."