Chapter 13

Grace Adams

"Happy Birthday sir" I said forwarding the bouquet towards Aaron's father.

He smiled looking at me before taking the bouquet from me.

"Thanks a lot..." He said asking my name.

"Grace Adams" I smiled at him.

"Thanks Grace" He smiled at me.

"Uh.. Dad. Celia invited her. She is a great singer" Aaron said making me blush a little.

"Oh really?" His dad asked surprisingly.

"Grace.. My dad is a music lover" Aaron smiled at his father.

"Oh wow" I smile looking at them.

"I would love to hear you singing, sweetheart" Aaron's dad said giving me a hopeful smile.

"Sure, sir" I nodded.

God! I have to sing in front of so many peoples. You better bless me today.

"Grace" I heard someone calling me. I turned around to see Celia looking at me happily. Her husband is beside her. He frowns looking at me.

"You came. I'm so happy to see you here, Grace" Celia hugged me.

"Um.. Yeah. Thanks" I hugged her back not knowing what else to say.

Breaking the hug, she turned to her husband.

"Grace, he is my husband, Liam *turning towards him* and Liam, she is Grace. The singer I told you about" Liam nodded his head in understanding.

"Hello Mr Parkar" I said looking at him.

"Hey, Grace" He smiled at me before giving me a side hug.

"And yes, no need to call me Mr Parkar. I'm not thay old. You can call me Liam" Mr Park.. Liam said and I smiled at him.

"Sure, Liam" I grinned looking at him.

"So, how old are you?" Liam asked ruffling my hairs a little.

"I'm seventeen" I replied and slapped his hand on my hair.

What? Billionaire or whatever, no one touches my hairs. I don't like it.

He laughed looking at my frowning face and again ruffles my hair.

"Stop doing this" I glared him but he just laughed.

"Liam don't irritate her" Mr Parkar said with a small smile causing me to grin at Liam.

Later someone called Mr Parkar so he went away. I started talking with Liam, Celia and Aaron. Soon their other cousins joined us. Ryan and Alan were also their. Ryan told everyone about the incident when they saved me from those creeps. Liam looked angry and asked me to quit the job. But I somehow convinced him that my shift has been changed now, though it's a lie.

As I was talking with them my phone starts ringing. I pulled my phone out from my clutch to see Anna was calling me.

"Excuse me!" I went to a distance before receiving the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey, you good?" Anna asked.

"Yep. They all are really good. I'm enjoying myself" I grinned thinking about Parker's. They all are so sweet to me.

"Oh thank god. I was nervous for you" Anna said sighing lightly.

"Aww! thanks Anna" I smiled.

"Okay then. I'll talk to you later. Bye" Anna said.

"Okay bye" I said before disconnecting the call.

When I turned around to leave I accidentally got stumbled with someone.

"I'm sorry" We both said sorry at the same time. Meanwhile I looked up to see the person who I bumped with. It's an old man in his sixties. He is looking elder version of Liam's dad. Noticing my gaze, old man looked at me. But as soon as he looked at me, he frizzed in his place.

What the hell?

He kept looking at me with shock and lil bit of happiness. Corner of his eyes start tearing up.

Oh God! What happened to him? Did I hurt him?

"Sir, is everything okay? Why are you crying?" I asked getting impatient.

"Ev?" That old man muttered looking at me.

Ev? As in Evening?

"Sir?" I again called him but he still was looking at me with shock.

"Dad?" I heard someone. I turned around to see my dean looking at us confused. Oh so he is his father. I was right.

Old Parkar looked at me and then at his son in shock. My dean stood beside him and gave me a smile. I smiled back at him. Meanwhile, Liam's dad too came to us.

"Dad, she is Grace Adams. She studies in my school. She's a brilliant student. Celia invited her here, as a singer" My dean said looking at me proudly.

"So she studies in your school?" Liam's dad asked surprisingly.

"Yeah" My dean said.

I just smiled at them not knowing what else to do. They all are looking at me weirdly but in a good way.

I glanced at old Parkar. His eyes were still little wet. But now his shock face was replaced with happy face.

"You didn't hurt me, child. You can never hurt me" Old Parkar said looking at me with big smile on his face.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Also share this story with your friends and followers.

Thank You (❁´◡'❁)