Chapter 2

Adrian parkar pov

I was still standing at the same place looking numbly to my baby who was crying. After cleaning her and wrapping her in a white soft cloth nurse came towards me.

"Mr Parkar, your daughter" She called me but I was still numb.

"Mr Parkar" She called me again thus I come back to my senses and looked at the baby in her arms.

"B-but w-we.. that d-day Doctor said we are ha-having a b-boy" I chipped slowly.

"Their might be some issue with the machine Mr parkar. It happens" she said and forward the baby towards me.

Taking her carefully in my arms I looked at my daughter lovingly. She stops crying in my arms causing me to cry in happiness. Oh my God!!!

My daughter has same forest green eyes like her mother. Oh my God!! God has finally listened my prayers. Oh my God!!

I don't know what to do. This little angel in my arms is everything I wanted in my life. She's beautiful just like her mother.

I still can't believe it. I finally have a daughter. I'm already in cloud nines. I can't wait for others reaction now. Everyone is going to be so happy.

"I'm still waiting to see my grandson" comes dad's eager voice to which I laughed.

Get ready for the surprise dad.

Taking my little angel I went outside the operation room where everyone was waiting for the baby.

"Show me my grandson" Dad said impatiently but I moved back grinning.

"Not grandson dad, it's your granddaughter" I said happily.

"Yeah yeah whatever..." He stopped once he realised what I said.

"Whatt?" Everyone yelled causing my daughter to flinch.

"Shh" I tried to soothe my daughter. "Guys slow" I said and again looked at my daughter.

"And yes! Sofia has given birth to a daughter. That day we went to check the sex of baby, there was issues with the machine" I chipped still looking at my adorable daughter.

"Oh my God" Mom cried hugging me and taking my angel in her arms. Everyone surrounded my daughter, looking at her in awe while I just laughed.

"Oh my God! I can't believe it. We finally have a girl in our family. Oh my God!" Dad cried kissing my daughter's forehead.

"I will inform Asher and others" George said and went to call Asher. He too looked excited like hell. George was always a strict person, considering he is a dean in highschool. But look at him. Today he is looking like a kid talking excitingly to Asher. I chuckled already imagining what's going to be Asher and others reaction to this news.

"I'm so happy" dad chipped happily. "George - Adrian, both of you give three times extra bonus to all our staffs and ask Asher to do the same. Today is the most happiest day of my life. I want to celebrate this day. 21 May. Mark this day. The happiest and biggest day of Parkar's family" Dad cried in happiness to which we nodded happily.

"Now give her to me. I want to hold her too" Emily muttered angrily and took my daughter in her arms.

"Oh my God, she's so pretty" Emily too cried kissing her forehead and cheek. One by one everyone took my daughter in her arms and played with her.

After few minutes doctor took my daughter for normal check up. Sofia was shifted in private ward and now she was getting her conscious. I went to her ward along with my and her parents whereas George and Emily were with my daughter.