Chapter 36

Grace/Evelyn's pov

After sleeping for almost an hour I finally woke up. I smiled when I remembered my talk with mrs parkar.

A few days back I was determined to not to tell any of them about my past but see, today I told her everything about me by my own.

Big thing.

But honestly I'm not regretting anything. Instead I'm feeling free, free from the pain which I had gone through all alone.

Perhaps she was right. Sometimes sharing your sorrows with others can help and heal you.

Sighs.

Enough now. I decided to get up and study for some time as I had enough of sleep today.

With this thought I got up from the bed and went towards the study table and checked my homeworks from the notepad.

- Three hours later -

I was busy writing the last essay for english literature when someone knocked the door of my room. I sighed and got up from the chair and went to open the door.

A buttler.

"Dinner is ready miss. Everyone is calling you" He said to which I nodded and asked him him to leave.

When he left, I went to the washroom and washed my hands and face properly and the dry them from my towel.

After that I tightened my ponytail a little and finally left the room.

When I reached the dinning hall, everyone were already there and were waiting for me. I walked upto them.

When mrs parkar saw me she smiled at me to which I returned the smile to her. When I looked at others, they were looking at me with some unknown emotions. Somehow I knew that mrs parkar has told them everything.

I sighed and went to sit beside Aaron. When I sit beside him he gave me sympathetic look for which I groaned inwardly.

I just hope that nobody raise the topic again. I'm not in mood to cry again.

Soon Uncle Leonardo came and decided to sit beside me. Now I'm sitting in-between Aaron and Leo. I internally groaned at my fate.

Soon the buttler served us food and left from there, giving us privacy. I started eating my food silently when Leonardo decided to break the silence.

"So Evelyn, how was your day?" Leo asked looking at me with a smile.

To be honest, he looks creepy when he smiles at me.

"Good" I said curtly and looked at my plate.

"I heard that paparazzi troubled you a lot today" He again asked to which I groaned and looked at him.

"Yes, they did. So?" I asked getting irritated.

"Nothing it just I was worried for you" He said making a sad face.

"You were? I thought you enjoyed seeing me worried" I said sarcastically.

"Evelyn, Behave" Mr parkar suddenly interrupted me to which I rolled my eyes and muttered 'Sorry' looking at him and Leonardo.

"It's okay Adrian. I'm not mad at her. After all she is my precious Niece" Leo said with a grin.

"So Evelyn, tell me, are you liking the importance you're getting nowadays?" Leo asked to which I frowned at him.

"I mean a few days back nobody knew who you were and now suddenly everyone knows that you're the princess of Parkars and now all they want is to get a glimpse of you. You are being famous. Are you liking it?" Leo asked with a grin.