Chapter 30

Grace/Evelyn's pov

As soon as I entered inside the mansion I saw Liam's parents, Celia and Aaron were sitting in living room talking among themselves.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the stairs but Celia called me.

I groaned annoyingly and went to her. She smiled at me but her smile wasn't reaching her eyes.

Later my gaze went to other Parkars and to my surprise they all looked depressed. They all smiled at me but their smile looked forced.

What happened to them?

"How was your day, Ev?" Aaron asked softly.

"Good" I said looking intentionally at him.

His eyes were puffy and red. Was he crying?

"Uh.. Ev. Your clothes and other stuffs have been moved to your new room" Celia said coming in-between me and Aaron to which I rolled my eyes.

"You guys love playing passing the pillow game, right?" I asked to which Celia looked at me confusingly.

"Passing the pillow is a game where a group of people sat themselves in a circle and pass the pillow to each other. You guys are passing me from one room to another just like that game. Everyday I'm sleeping in a different room" I said sarcastically to which Aaron and Celia laughed at me.

But this time their laughs weren't fake. They looked genuinely happy and not just them but Aaron's parents were also smiling.

I'm glad that they all are finally smiling.

I shook my head at that thought and looked at Celia.

"Don't worry now we won't pass you from one room to other" Celia said with small laugh.

"Also we know that you're clumsy so we have decided that you will not stay upstairs. Your room is beside Adrian's study room" Celia said and point her finger to her left.

I wanted to thank her for this but I didn't. My angry self didn't approved this so I simply nodded and went towards my New Room.

Once I entered my room, my jaw dropped in shock. This room is way bigger than Liam's and his parents room. The walls were painted in pink and white color and pink curtains were all around. My bed was queen size and filled with soft toys and soft looking pillows. And in the corner, stood a big study table with a brand new laptop and other stationary stuffs.

I looked at my left side to see a huge mirror and a vanity table. And to my surprise, the vanity table was filled with lots of products. I walked towards vanity table to see that the table had all branded products.

Beside the vanity table, there was a door. I pushed open the door and saw that this was a walk in closet filled with LOTS of clothes. And all those clothes looked expensive. In one corner I saw a  transparent shelves filled with footwears and most of them were filled with sneakers and flats. There was only one or two pairs of heels.

I shook my head and came out of the closet and went to the other door. And this was the bathroom. Even this bathroom is bigger than Liam's bathroom. And yes of course, everything looked expensive and beautiful especially the bathtub.

- After some time -

After taking a relaxing bath I wore the soft fluffy night wear and combed my hairs. I was all set to study but someone knocked the door.

I tied my hairs in the messy bun and went to open the door to see that a buttler was standing outside the door.

"Yes?" I asked softly.