Chapter 4

15 years later

Adrian Parkar Pov

15 years has passed. A lot of things have been changed in this 15 years. Like my Liam got married to his girlfriend Celia. Ryan, George son too is married and has one son, Grayson. We all are doing good in our life. My textile industry has grown more popular now. Liam is also working in my company while Aaron is working in Asher's company.

Mom and dad are doing good. They're trying to be happy for us, but we know them better. Dad is still not over with the incident that happened 15 years ago. To be honest, none of us are. He hardly visit my mansion. This mansion has Ev's memories, this is the reason he don't visit often. But whenever he visit my mansion, he end up crying remembering that day. I still remember how he ones said that 21 may is his favorite date, when Ev was born. But now he cry every year, remembering the date. The same date when Ev was born and kidnapped after two years.

Talking about Ev, we never found her, nor Victoria. That day, when Ev was kidnapped I called Martin and told him about Victoria's letter.

He tried his best but still couldn't find her. Later, when he investigated more he got to know that one of his man helped Victoria to escape the prison.

Yes! You heard it right. It was Martin's man who helped her. The same man who was appoint to protect us. According to him, he was in love with Victoria. So he helped her to escape from the prison. But when we asked her about Victoria's whereabouts he said he don't know, where she is.

After lot of torture he finally admitted that she left the country. We even went overseas to search her but couldn't find her.

After two month of Ev's kidnapping, I got a video from an unknown number. In that video, Victoria was slapping my daughter mercilessly. Sofia was a crying mess watching that video so as all of us. Martin when tracked the location it was from Hong Kong. But unfortunately we couldn't find her.

After a month of that video, I again received a video from an unknown number. In that video, Victoria threw my daughter from a mountain which made us more scared. Later in the video she said that we will never get death body. And true to her words, we never got her body.

My whole family was angry on me for months, later they forgive me. But Sofia wasn't ready to talk to me. For one whole year, she didn't talked to me at all. Later she too forgives me.

Right now we are doing great together. We are happy and still in love with each other. Sofia still misses Ev and still she has hope that maybe one day we will get our Ev. Maybe she's still alive. Maybe one day she'll come to us. Maybe.

************
Srilanka

Grace Adams Pov

Hey! I'm Grace, Grace Adam. I'm 17 year old and I live in Srilanka. Um actually..i used to *awkward laugh* now i'm in my way to NewYork. Yeah! I'm leaving Srilanka cos I finally got admission in one of the biggest highschool of NewYork. Well I got scholarship. I'm a bright student you see. Basically, I'm a nerd. I love reading books. Although I don't get much free time, but whenever I get, I study. Also I love music. I love singing too. I wanted to become singer if not Lawyer.

Talking more about me, I have green eyes and waist length light brown hairs and fair complexion. I'm neither too fat, nor thin and i'm 5'3. And also i'm very clumsy. I can even trip even when i walk in plain ground.

Also I don't have friends. But a lot of guys used to asks me out for a date but i rejected them  all. In my previous school, nobody used to talk to me cos i'm an orphan. Yeah!

I was three when my mom sold me in brothel. Later I got rescued and send to orphanage. I was in really bad condition back then. There were a lot of beating and burning marks in my body at that time. That's what they told me. Though I still have few burning marks in my waist.

I lived in orphanage for atleast nine years when a family finally adopted me. Everything was going good for one year but they suddenly changed.

The couple who adopted me became violent towards me. They used to make me do all the household chores. And if they don't liked my work they used to beat me. For at least a year I bare all their tortures thinking one day, they'll stop torturing me but that never happened. But one day, the man who I used to call my father, tried forcing me when his wife was out. But before he could do anything his wife return back so he went away threating me to not to open my mouth. That day I decided that I'll run away and I did that. Packing few clothes in a little bag and stealing few money from his pocket, I ran away and next thing I knew was that I was somewhere in Srilanka.

From the age of 14, I'm living on my own. Yes, you heard it right. From the money I stole from his pocket, I rented a small room. Later I got a job in cafe. Saving those money, I started my study again. And now i'm 17 and finally I got a scholarship in New York.

I don't have much clothes nor I have a new model phone, but still i'm proud of myself. I'm independent and i'm happy the way I'm.

Sometimes I really wish to have a family. A loving mom, a caring dad and a brother who annoys the shit out of me just like my classmates brothers are. But i know I can't have them. My luck on family is very bad. My own mom sold me, the one who adopted me start torturing me after sometimes. So i'm better off without a family. This family thing always hurts me at the end.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends.

Thank you (♡´▽'♡)