Chapter 10

Please vote and comment 🤷‍♀️
.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Grace Adams Pov

One week passed in blur. But in this one week, things have changed a little, and surprisingly in my favour. Like now I'm living in my high school dorm instead of my rented appartment.

One week back, when I was making my way outside the school, Mr parkar stopped and asked me to move into the dorm as I was a scholar. I was little shocked cause they never said that I'll get to live in school dorm that too for free, after almost a month of my joining. Although I was little suspicious about the happenings but ignored my thoughts.

To be honest, I'm kinda happy that now I don't have to live in that crappy place. That place was nothing but hell in earth, for me atleast. Almost every night I used to hear gunshots. Sometime people used to hit each other for the small matters. And not to forget, those creeps who used to eye me every now and then, when I used to pass by them. I was terrified living their but had no option. But now I have.

By the way, my dorm is quite big and beautiful with an attached bathroom. There is a single bed with the most softest mattress along with the soft pillows. A wardrobe along with a vanity table, a study table and a book shelf. Walls are of cream color with white curtains. Everything is really neat and clean, and not to forget expensive. That attached bathroom is equally beautiful with beautiful yet expensive tiles and other stuffs. And the best part is, that the whole dorm is for me only. I don't have to share my dorm with anyone. Isn't it great?

Coming back to present, I'm in diner serving orders to the customer. There are still ten minutes left for my shift to be over. Nowadays Anna gives me lift from school to diner. She was infact ready to drive me to my dorm after my shift but I refused. I really don't want to trouble her more. She has already helped me a lot.

After finishing my work in diner, I bid adieu to my co worker Gina and made my way to my dorm which is almost 2O to 25 minutes away from the diner.

When I was halfway their, I felt someone was watching me. Scared, I looked back but their was no one. Clutching my bag tightly with my fist, I start walking fastly and this time I heard footsteps behind me. When I turned around, there were two creepy guys in their twenties running behind me. Scared I start running as fast as I can, but my clumsy self decided to make things worse for me cause the next moment I trip.

As soon as I landed in floor, they were in front of me.

"Why were you running, babygirl?" One of them asked me with his evil smile causing me to shiver.

Another one came close to me and start touching my locks making me shiver in fear. I tried to back away but he caught me by my hairs. I winced in pain.

"Where do you think you are going, babygirl?" The one pulling my hairs asked me pulling me more closer towards him by my hairs. I can smell alcohol in his breath.

"Let me go, please" I cried trying to free myself  from his grip.

"Not so soon, babygirl" With this they both start pulling me towards a dark alley.

"Ugh.. Leave me" I was trying my best to free myself from their grip.

"Don't struggle, bitch. Or else I'll take you right here" One of that guy shouts at me, making me more stressed.

Oh God! Please save me from them.

They were already halfway to the dark alley when I finally freed myself from one's grip. I turned to other guy and kneed him between his leg causing him to groan in pain.