Chapter 6

Grace Adams Pov

As I entered Mr Parkar's cabin, first thing which caught my attention was his expensive looking room. His cabin was really big, like really really big. Walls were creamy in color with white curtains adoring the room. A big grey color expensive looking couch was placed in the side of room. Ah! They look so comfortable. A big classy table was placed in the center of room where Mr Parkar was sitting and looking at me intentionally.

I cleared my throat and "Good morning Mr Parkar, I'm Grace Adams. New student. The lady at the reception told me that you want to see me" said.

"Um.. yeah.. But wait? You look quite familiar? Have we met before?" He said to which I shook my head in no.

"No Mr Parkar, this is the first time we are meeting. I'm actually new in this city. Before I used to live in Srilanka" I replied to which he looked confused.

"Don't know why you look familiar" He chipped slowly. "Anyways, you are the new girl who got scholarship?" He asked to which I nodded.

"Well I heard a lot about you and I really hope you will do your best in this school like you did in your previous school, ms Adams?" he asked raising his brows to which I nodded happily.

"Great! You can go now Ms Adams. Your class is going to start soon" He chipped.

"Yes! Thank you Mr Parkar" I smiled and turn around to leave when I heard him muttering "She looks familiar" under his breath. Shrugging I left his cabin only to see Anna was waiting for me.

"Hey, you're back. Let's go to our class" She grinned at me to which I smiled.

"So, what did he said?" Anna asked me when we were walking in corridor.

"Nothing special. He just asked me to give my best in all subject" I replied and she nodded.

"But..he said that he find me familiar" I told her to which she just shrugged.

Finally we reached in our class. Looking inside the class I hold back my grin. This classroom was really big. A lot of students were already present their. Some were reading, some were talking with their friends, some were busy in their own world and also a group of beautiful girls were taking selfies with different faces. I grinned looking at my new class.

"Are you just going to share them? Come on in" Anna chirped happily to which I grinned. Entering inside the class we both settled ourselves in the middle row. Soon enough our class started. I kept my focus on what he was teaching while Anna was snoring. Well not only Anna, but almost everyone was looking least interested in the class.

*******
After two more classes, Anna has to leave for her another class and now I was sitting alone waiting for the class to start. As I was engrossed in reading my book, someone sit beside me and cleared their throat. I looked beside to see a good looking guy is sitting next to me. He has beautiful red hairs and his eyes were black.

"Hey, I'm Issac Miller" he said extending his hand towards me.

"Hey, I'm Grace Adams" I smiled shaking my hand with him.

"So you're the new student?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah" I replied "Is that obvious?" I asked him to which he chuckles.

"Yeah because you're looking nervous" He grins at me and I smiled.

Later we start talking about each other. I got to know that he is a football player in school. Also his father is famous lawyer of NewYork and his mom is an architect. He has a twin sister who's in the same school.

After what seemed like hour we finally got the lunch break. Issac asked me to join him and his friends. At first I refused him but he is quite stubborn. Grabbing my hand he start moving towards a table where Anna was already sitting and was chatting with two girls. Two boys were also sitting there.

"Hey guys!" Issac chirped taking a seat and I sit beside him.

"Meet Grace. She is new here" Issac chirped happily to his friends.

"Hey" I greeted them shyly to which they all nodded.

"We already know each other. We were sitting together in maths class" Anna chirped looking at me happily.

"Nice to meet you, Grace. I'm Samantha" A girl with blonde hairs greeted me with a smile.

"And yeah..she's my girlfriend" Issac smiled while looking at Samantha to which she nodded.

"I know you must be heartbroken knowing that I'm already taken but don't worry. I'll myself find you a nice guy. Though he won't be as nice as me but still" Issac grinned at me to which I laughed at him.

"Self obsessed bastard" A guy with curly hairs chirped looking at Issac. He then looked at him and give me a smile.

"I'm Darius king" I said giving me his hand to shake.

"Nice to meet you, Darius" I smiled at him.

Later they'll introduced themselves to me. I got to know that boys are childhood buddies and girls met each other in the school only. But they'll are now best of friends. Also all of them are taken and they'll are asking me to date someone because I'm the only single person in their group. In fact Samantha, Anna and Juliana are asking me to choose a guy from the school. I got to know that Anna is dating Darius while Juliana is dating Cole. Another best friend of Issac.

I really can't believe that I have got friends. Really. I never had friends, but now when I have them it feels like a dream to me. I hope they don't leave me at the end.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hope you liked the chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And do share this story with your friends.

Thank you (♡´▽'♡)