Chapter 46

Sofia's pov

"Victoria. I can't wait anymore. I want Evelyn dead".

A tear fell from my eyes when I heard my brother, my own brother Leonardo ordering Victoria to kill my daughter. How can he do that?

I thought he was my wellwisher.

Yesterday, Martin did a deep background check on Leonardo and he found a suspicious number in Leo's contact list and when he checked that number, it turned out to be Victoria's number.

Currently we were listening his call recordings and in one of that recording I heard him wishing death for my daughter. Why? Just because I wanted my daughter to be happy! Just because I gave that pendant to Ev instead of Nancy!

I can't believe it that my brother was hurt because of this petty reason.

Just because I decided to show some love to my own daughter, he got jealous and committed this much sins? How can he do this to me?

Just because his daughter cried for a day or two, he decided to make my daughter suffer for the rest of her life? Is this how he planned to avenge Nancy's tears? Wow. Just wow.

"Sofia" Adrian touched my shoulder to which I looked at him and shrugged my shoulder.

"Adrian, you're free to punish him. H-he has committed a sin and he should be punished" I said looking away from him.

"If you want, we can first talk to your parents, Sofia" Adrian suggested.

"You don't have to, Adrian. I know my parents. They won't support Leonardo after knowing the whole truth. I know they won't. Though I can't say the same about his wife and children but let's not think about them" I sighed and once again looked at him.

"Now we have only two days left. Let's just think about Leonardo. We have to deal with him and Victoria. Only he knows where Victoria is. Ask your people to arrest him s-so that we can find Victoria as well" I said to which Adrian nodded and left to talk Martin.

I looked at other family members who were looking at me with sympathy except for George. He was giving me angry glares.

Of course.

Years ago when Ev was kidnapped, George actually gave the suggestion to check our relatives background as well but I denied because of Leo's manipulation. That time George kept insisting us but we all ignored his words.

Only if I would have considered his suggestion back then, we wouldn't have lost our Ev for such a long time.

*Sighs*

Soon Adrian came and looked at me. He gave me a small smile and squeezed my arms a little.

"Martin's men were keeping an eye on Leonardo. They have arrested Leonardo from his home and will take him here soon. If you want, you can talk to your parents and let them know about Leonardo's deeds" Adrian said to which I nodded and stood up from my place and went back to my room to call my mom.

- An hour later -

I have talked to my parents and told them about Leonardo's deeds.

At first they both were shocked and were denying the accusations but I sent them proofs which were enough to convince them. They both were shocked and heartbroken when they got to know that their own son tried to kill their daughter's daughter in jealousy.

However, Nancy and her mother didn't believed us. Mandy, Leonardo's wife kept on screaming at me through phone. She was blaming me for doubting her husband even though I showed her the proofs.