Chapter 12

Grace Adams

As I made my way inside the mansion I gasp. This mansion is way too beautiful. I'm already in love with this mansion.

Every corner is decorated beautifully with flowers, curtains and colorful lights. So fuCking beautiful.

Those who live in this mansion are very lucky. They're literally living in a dream.

Coming to the guests, there aren't a lot of peoples present. Maybe just close friends and relatives are invited. My palms starts sweating in fear. For a second I thought of running away but I didn't.

I looked around to search Celia but instead I found my dean George Parkar, talking with someone.

Oh yes, he's Celia's uncle. I mean her husband's uncle.

I again roamed my gaze but couldn't find her. Suddenly I felt a tap on my back. Turning around, I found Aaron parkar looking at me with confusion.

"Heyy" I greeted him.

"Hey, Grace?" Aaron smiled a little.

"You here?" I asked him.

"Yeah it's my dad's house and today is his birthday party. So, I am here. What about you?" Aaron smiled at me.

"Dad? Oh so you're Mr Parkar's son?" I questioned dumbly.

"Yeah.. I just said that" He laughed at me.

"Ohh.. Actually Celia invited me here. As a singer" I said again roaming my gaze to search Celia.

"So you can sing. Great" He smiled at me.

His smile is beautiful.

"But hey! Did you asked your boss to change your shift?" He asked seriously.

"Um- ye.. Yes I did. An- and he said yes" I didn't know why I lied to him.

"Are you lying?" He asked raising his brows making me shock.

"N- no. Why would you say that?" I asked surprisingly.

"Because you stammered. Peoples stammer when they lie" Aaron said narrowing his gaze at him and I gulped.

"N- no. I'm not lying" I said trying not to stammer but I did.

"You sure little one?" He asked wriggling his brows and I laughed hard. His face looked really funny that way.

He was about to say something but stopped hearing someone calling him from my back.

I turned around to see a man in his forties looking dashing as ever. He's wearing an expensive navy blue color tux. His hairs are perfectly gelled. He's wearing an expensive rolex watch and few rings. He looked like older version of Aaron.

"Dad" Aaron greeted him.

"Happy Birthday" Aaron wished him and he smiled at him. But soon his eyes landed on me and he looked at me with unknown emotions.

I'm not at all surprise. Parkar's loves looking at me with confusion. Nothing new here.

Adrian Parkar

You know the best part of being a parent is when you grow old and your kids take care of you, show their love to you, surprises you. That is what happening to me.

Today is my 47th birthday and both my son and my daughter in law had arranged a birthday party for me. All my close friends and relatives are here. It was indeed a good surprise for me.

Even my parents are present. I know it's hard for them but still they are trying to be strong for us and that is enough for me.

Strangely I'm being nervous for I don't know what reason. I'm feeling something very unexpected is going to happen. From the morning I'm having this feeling. And as the time is passing my feelings are getting more strong.

"Happy Birthday Love" I smiled as Sofia kissed me.

"Thank you, Sofia. And you're looking beautiful" I smiled at her.

She always looks beautiful. I'm lucky to have her in my life.

"Thanks" She blushed causing me to smile.

"So, no gift for me?" I asked raising my brows at her.

"You have me. What else do you want?" She replied grinning at me.

"Come on. Don't repeat my dialogues. Make something of your own" I taunted her to which she glared me, hard.

"Ok ok sorry. Don't be angry. It's my birthday" I said raising my hands in surrender and she nodded.

"But I was serious about my birthday gift" I said and she shook her head, laughing.

"I'll give you after the party" I nodded at her.

Before we could continue our bickering someone calls her thus she leaves.

I start walking towards my brothers but stopped. Again I felt something weird in my chest. I didn't understand whether I should be happy or I should cry. I felt something..I- uhm- I can't explain my feelings in words.

I start looking everywhere when my eyes stopped towards a figure. It's a girl. My son Aaron was talking with that girl whose back is facing me. Just looking at her sight, my heart beat increased.

What the hell is happening?

PS: If you want next chapter, you have to vote and comment. Don't be a ghost reader.

I unknowingly start walking towards them. When I went close to them I heard the girl laughing. Surprisingly her laugh felt melodic to me.

"Aaron" I called my son but my focus was on her.

"Dad" Aaron greeted me.

"Happy Birthday" Aaron wished me and I smiled at him.

Later my eyes went towards the girl with whom Aaron was talking. I don't how but looking at her, all my nervousness flew away in thin air. I felt my heart at peace. I felt like I know her. Like I have a connection with her. Strong connection.

She's a beautiful girl with beautiful big eyes. Her eyes are green, same as Sofia. A cute nose, chubby cheeks and pink lips. My eyes than went to her outfit. She's wearing a beautiful blue color dress. Her light brown hairs are styled beautifully. She had a cute little clutch in her one hand and a bouquet of tulips in another.

Aah! My favourite flowers.

I smiled looking at her. She indeed is a beautiful girl. Correction, A Beautiful Princess.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. And share this story with your friends and followers.

Thank you (◍•ᴗ•◍)