Chapter 14

Grace Adams

Everything was going happily. Just few minutes back I singed the song infront of everyone and they all loved my singing.

At first I was scared but I got okay and their appreciation gave me more courage. In short everything went good.

Also I refused to take Celia's money. Shocked, right?

But come'on because of her I got to enjoy in this beautiful mansion plus I got the chance to sing in front of so many people's so I thought of not taking the money.

Though she was really persuasive at first but I somehow convinced her. It was a hard job though.

Right now I was enjoying others couple dance when Aaron came to me.

"Hey little one. Wanna dance with me?" He asked with a charming smile to which I nodded.

Taking my hands in his, he took me to dance floor where others were dancing. We kept on dancing to the music when others starts swaping their partners. Aaron too let go of me.

Liam was about to hold me for dance but someone beat him off and caught me.

The person who caught me was a really good looking guy and he looked like he is eighteen or nineteen. He was dressed in an expensive suit with hairs perfectly gelled.

"Hey beautiful" That guy said causing me to blush.

"Hey" I replied trying to hide my blush.

"I'm Connar Smith and you?" He asked pulling me close through my waist.

"Umm.. I'm Grace. Grace Adams" I said softly.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" He said and twirl me.

"Thanks" I said again tried to hide my blush but failed miserably.

"You look cute when you blush, Grace" Connar said smiling and I blushed more.

Again their was a time for partners switch but Connar didn't let me go causing me to look at him in surprise.

"Let me go" I said but instead of letting me go he pulled me more close to him.

"I don't want to" He said and again twirled me.

We were dancing when suddenly Liam and Aaron came to me causing Connar to stop his moves.

"Smith" Liam said raising his brows at him looking little angry.

"Hey Liam. Hey Aaron" Connar greeted them with a smile but they didn't returned the smile to him.

Poor guy.

"Grace let's go. Celia is calling you" Aaron said and caught my wrist dragging me along with him.

But before going I turned towards Connar and "Bye Connar. See you later" said happily to him. Liam narrowed his gaze at me but then quickly looked away.

Before Connar could have replied something Aaron pulled me with him.

After getting off from the dance stage, we went towards Celia who was giving a teasing look to Aaron and laughed looking behind me.

When I turned behind I saw Liam talking with Connar. But it didn't look like they were talking cause Connar was looking scared and Liam.. uh.. It looks like he was warning Connar or something.

Ignoring all these I turned to Celia who gave me a proud look.

"What?" I asked to which she smile.

"Nothing. You literally rocked the stage today. You're indeed a talented singer" Celia said and I blushed a little.

"Thanks Celia. And also thank you for inviting me" I smiled at her to which she hugged me.

"I think I should leave now" I said looking at the time. I have classes tomorrow.

"Why? Stay for some more time" Celia whined and I laughed at her.

"Celia I have classes tomorrow, please" I said to which she nodded looking upset.

"Okay fine. I"ll ask Liam or Aaron to drop you at your dorm" Celia said to which I nodded but then looked at her in confusion.

"How do you know that I live in dorm?" I asked to which she looked shocked for a moment but then said that Aaron told her. I nodded.

"But you don't have to ask them to drop me. I can manage" I said to which she shook her head in negative.

"No you already are not taking the money but atleast don't reject this, too. Aaron did told me what happened with you few days back and I'm not going to leave you alone at this time. Aaron or Liam will drop you. End of discussion. Just wait here for a moment. I"ll go call them" Celia said and rushed towards another direction.

I sighed roaming here or there when I heard my dean talking with someone on phone.

"Just get me the DNA reports asap. Party is going to end soon and maybe she can leave too. I want reports before her departure, please" He said to the other person.

Whose DNA reports? And who's going to leave?

Sighing I left from their not wanting to eavesdrop his personal conversation.

Soon Aaron came to me to drop me at my place.

Before leaving both Liam, Celia, Liam's parents and grandparents came to greet me. They all were showering me with so much of love and affection.

Infact Liam's mom and grandparents were asking me to stay for the night but I had to denied their request.

Giving them a last hug I came out of the mansion.

As soon as I step out I felt wrong. I felt like I was doing something wrong. I should have not left. But ignoring my inner turmoil I settled myself in Aaron's car.

Today was indeed the best day of my life.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. And also share this story with your friends and family.

Thank You (❁´◡'❁)