Chapter 21

Grace/Evelyn's pov

Getting annoyed with sunrays I decided to open my eyes. I rubbed my eyes slowly and looked around to see myself in a big and beautiful room and also I was sleeping in the world's softest mattress. But wait. I'm not in hospital anymore. Good thing. But I'm also not in my dorm. Bad thing.

Where am I? Am I kidnapped? But why would someone kidnap me? And if they do, they will not left me open to run away that too in this heavenly room.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking all these rubbish things when I can simply get off the bed and look around to know my location.

But as soon as I kept my foot down, I winced in pain. That's when I realised that one of my ankle was also injured. Sighing I took careful steps. When I was looking around the room my gaze went towards the wall clock which says it's 7:15 AM.

Again I looked around the room to find something but got nothing. But when I turned towards the bed something caught my attention.

A big frame was hanging above the bed which had Liam and Celia's picture in wedding outfits. I frowned looking at that.

Am I in Celia's home or I can say in her room? But why?

Getting annoyed I searched for my phone but I didn't find that. That's when I remembered that I was asking Celia about my phone when I was in hospital and she said that she had my phone. Damn!

I have to find her.

With this thought in my mind I went towards the door and opened that. But as soon as I opened the door, I found few mens and a women in black uniform and one women in nurse uniform sitting in the nearby couch. I frowned looking at them and they too looked shocked.

"Miss, are you okay?" The women in nurse uniform asked coming near me and looked at me to check on my injury.

"Yes, I'm ok" I muttered looking at her and others in confusion.

"I'll go and inform about you to Mr and Mrs Parkar" One man in black uniform said looking at me and ran away to God knows where.

"What's happening?" I asked the nurse but she didn't gave me an answer.

I frowned at her and started walking away but she stopped me.

"Miss Parkar your ankle is still injured. Please avoid walking" She said and I looked at her confused. In the meantime Liam's parents came running to Me?

"I'm not parkar. I'm Grace Adams" I said turning towards her to which she looked at me confused.

"But they said you are E.." She was about to say something but stopped when Mr Parkar stopped her through his eyes. I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Gr.. Grace, are you ok?" Mrs Parkar asked caressing my cheek.

"Y-yes. I'm ok" I said awkwardly and moved back a little. She seemed to notice that as her eyes turned sad.

I kinda felt bad for her as she was concerned for me only but come on, I'm still feeling shy around her.

"Are you still hurt?" Mr parkar asked and I denied through my head.

"Why did you woke up soon. You should have slept more" Mrs Parkar asked but this time without touching me.

"I generally wake up at this time in the morning so out of habit I woke up" I said and they smiled at me.

"Where am I?" I asked even though I knew where am I.

"You are in your house" Mrs Parkar said and I looked at her in confusion.