Today is the day

It's my first day of senior year and i'm scared as hell but excited at the same time cuz it's my last year in this bull shit ass school.

I get up get some Clothes out and go to the washroom. After I'm done Showering I brush my teeth and wash my face, got to get them eye Boogers.

After I'm done with that I put my clothes on then my socks but as I was getting my shoes I get a text from my bsf.

Y/b/N: ARE U READY BITCH!!!

Y/N: YES BITCH!!!

Y/b/N: I CAN NOT WAIT cuz this pussy needs to get dominated🤪

Y/N: Ok nasty as hell and that's all u think about don't you?

Y/b/N: Yes bitch I don't got no man and I need me one AS mf P but in the meantime I'm just gone be fucking lol but get ready I'm on my way

Y/N: You is a mess but ok just call me when u outside

Y/b/N: Ok

Y/N: Ok

Me and Y/b/N have been Best friends since the jump we like sisters she got my back I got hers but speaking of sisters. Her older sister Amala is like my fat ass crush been crushing on her still like third grade, But nun going to happen between me and her and here are the reasons. First of all she like 9 years older then me and she my bsf sister and I don't think she like girls any way.

So yeah, "let me put these shoes on" I put some cologne on and make sure to get my book bag and I'm ready to go. I walk out of my room and and I'm headed to my moms room. My mom works a lot being a Single mom and all I got a dad just he in and out of prison but he getting out an a couple of months my mom wants me to see him but I got non to say to him but I'm going to do it for her.

As I walk in I hear loud snoring and I know she sleep, I chuckled to myself and I started to walk over to her bed I shake her to tell her I'm leaving "Ma wake up, Ma" I didn't want to do this but "MA GET UP" she get up in a fighting position " WHATS WRONG!!" And I say "Ok put These down and nun I just wanted to tell u I'm leaving" I chuckle, She looks at me and I know she mad as hell " oh u could have just texted me that" she says " now Ma what's the fun in that" I say.

"It's not supposed to be fun but any ways u want me to make u some breakfast" she asks and I nod my head no "Naw Ma get yo sleep I can make me some cereal" I say she says " well do u want me to Drop u off?" She says and I nod my Head no " naw Y/b/N coming to get me" I say she says "ok will be safe and mommie love u and try to have a good day " she says as she kisses all over my face and I just sit there and take it all in.

I run down stairs cuz Y/b/N will be here in a few I get a bowl and a spoon and I get The milk and Golden Grahams cuz they like the Best cereal(aka my favorite Cereal but u can put yo fav in if u want) I pull out my phone as I wait for Y/b/N and I Open up my social medias even though my shit dry but I go to instagram and I scroll through my home page and guess who I see u guessed it's Amala(if y'all don't know who this is it's doja Cat y'all can say doja or her real name it don't matter) She was at the Beach in a pink Cheetah two-piece