The Fight

After breakfast with doja I want home "Hey baby were you been" my mom says as I come in the house, I didn't want to tell my mom about the situation, I didn't want to stress her more so I kept it to myself I'm going to deal with odessa. "Oh umm I went to a party yesterday and slept over Y/B/N house then me and doja went out to breakfast today" I say but I said the last part quiet but she heard me "oh really did y'all  go with Y/B/N did anybody else go" she says "no it was just me and doja and before you start jumping to conclusions were just friends" I say "yeah ok you my child I pushed you out my vagina and you going to set here and say "we're just friends" ok" she says.

My mom knows about my Crush on doja and she knows I liked her for a long time "Ma trust and believe we're just friends she got a boyfriend so can you just drop it" I say " OK don't smart talk me in my house and ok I'm going to drop it just know I was born last night not late night" she says and I go upstairs to take a shower and slip in to some shorts and a old graphic T-shirt, I just decided that I'm going to stay at home all day and sleep because I miss my bed so I then go on my bed and text my bsf cuz I haven't talk to her since the party

Y/N: yo bsf

I didn't get a responds right away but I got one a few minutes later

Y/B/N: sooo when was you going to tell me

I set up from my bed out of confusion then it hit me

Y/N: I swear to God Y/B/N I was going to tell you you was just busy and I didn't wanna put that on you she my problem

Y/B/N: no she our problem I'm beating her ass when we get to school tomorrow Watch

Y/N: naw don't do that as much as I want you to do it I don't but I want you to risk getting suspend it for her ass

Y/B/F: it's to late and don't try to talk me out of it and I'm coming over your house so unlock the door

Y/N: girl you is a headache but ok

We end the text and a few minutes later she barges in my room "I'm mad as hell at you" she says " a hey would've been nice" I say "hey like she was about to do some stuff to you god knows what and you don't want to beat her ass" she says "I mean yeah I do but I'm not I'm going to talk to her" I say "talk talk men she about to be talking to these knuckles in a second" she says "ok can we talk about some Else" I say " i'm not trying to talk i'm trying to do some else but I'm not so do you want to get some to eat" she says "ummm yeah let's get some McDonald's" I say " OK but I'm going orders off DoorDash cuz I don't feel like driving" she says "ok" I say.

Next few minutes we just lay on my bed and Watch victorious "so umm where doja at" I say "oh she want out with Michael... why you so concerned" she says while getting off my chest "umm no reason Im see if the delivery person outside" I say and get up "OMG you like doja that's y you all was asking about her" she says "what I just wanted to see where she was at and that's ridiculous she got a man" I say " you lying like a mf right now how come you didn't tell me" she says there no point of lying anymore cuz if I keep denying it she's not gonna drop it "ok I might have a lil crush on doja" I say "I knew it for a while cuz when she did still  live with my parents and you used to come over my house you used to act weird around her" she says and she was about to say something else but the door bell rang thank God.

I go to the door and it was a delivery guy "umm hi it will be 24.59" he says "ok here you go" I say while giving him the money " thank you and enjoy" he says and I Close the door " just because the food saved you doesn't mean that we done with this conversation" she says as we go upstairs "ok" I say, we kept watching victorious and we ate our food and after we were done we went to sleep.

I wake up but I'm not in my room I'm in... "doja's room" I say to myself, somebody comes in and it's doja she's standing by the door and dam she look sexy

"Heyy" she says in a Low tone "hey what you doing" I say confused and I just noticed that I don't have my clothes I'm just in my Batman underpants and A sports bra "I wanna make love to you so that's what I'm about to do" she says and I swallow a ...

"Heyy" she says in a Low tone "hey what you doing" I say confused and I just noticed that I don't have my clothes I'm just in my Batman underpants and A sports bra "I wanna make love to you so that's what I'm about to do" she says and I swallow a big gulp "ummm what about Michael" I say and she starts to walk over to me "who's Michael" she says while getting on the bed "yo boyfriend" I say "ummm baby did u hit your head cuz I don't got a boyfriend I got a girlfriend" she says while kissing my neck "ohh that's nice umm who yo girlfriend if I may ask" I say "you" she says while looking in to my eyes and before I knew it she said kiss me, then she gets on my lap and started to grind on me " wait so I'm girlfr-" I say but cut off " shush let me take care of you" she says and she started to kiss down my neck and go to my stomach "Y/N!!" Y/N" somebody says and doja started to start "why u stop" and I wake up "Y/N! GET TF UP" my bsf says "I'm up I'm up got damn" I say.

I look outside and see that it's still dark "y u wake me up" I say mad "cuz I can't sleep" she pouts "come on" I say with my arms open and she comes in my arms and we stay like that until she goes to sleep and I go back to sleep but I'm still thinking about that hot dream that I had with doja I wish I can go back to it but I can't "damn" I say myself.

Ok so when do y'all think doja and Y/N should get they first kiss oh and it going to be a fight pt 2