The Past

I wake up the next day to see that doja's not here so I get up put a shirt on and head downstairs, I'm met with the sense of " pancakes?" I say to myself as I walk down the stairs and I see doja in the kitchen with one of my shirts on and she's dancing, so I decided to come behind her "I think I can get used to this" I say as I hug her from behind "yeah I bet, so how long were you right there stalking me" she says and I laugh a little "stalking?" "yep" "stalking you?" "stop acting dumb" she says while she pushes back into me and I remove my hands from her waist "oh so it's like that huh?" I ask "yep it is like that now am I going to eat these pancakes by myself or" she said "naw im coming" I say while walking to the table.

"Sooooo" doja says while rubbing on my chest "sooo what" I asked while looking at the tv "your birthday is next month and you haven't said what your doing for it" she says and I exhale "I really haven't brought it up because im not really that excited for it" I say while shrugging my shoulders, I see from the corner of my eye that doja is staring darts at me so I decided to look her way "what's wrong" I say while looking at her "I just can't believe you said that like it's your 18th birthday and you're not happy about that" she says while I get up to get something to drink and she follows "i mean yeah I'm excited about that but what am I going to get out of this" I say while getting a chocolate milk "welll me of course and a little surprise too" she says while she lanes is against the counter "I thought I already had you and what do u mean by "surprise"" I say while drinking my milk with a eyebrow up "you will see" she says while laughing, in with that she switches away "wait what do you mean "you will see"" I say as I follow her back to the Front room.

It's been a couple of hours still doja left and I'm at home alone so I decided to text with one of my old friends....Keith(Aka Keith Powers). Me and Keith been friends since freshman year of high school we did everything together, like we dated girls together we fought together and etc. but it all came to a end when he had to move and that was a tough day because like he was a person I can relate to I mean yeah I got my bff and I love her to the end but he was like a brother that went through it all and can relate to you, then after that we just drifted away and that was two years ago. " ok Y/N you can do this" I say and I begin to type.

Y/N: hey um I know this is Random but I was wondering if you wanted to talk

After I texted him I through my phone on my bed and run to the bathroom "omg that was dumb as hell Y/N like really after two years" I say but before I can say more I hear a ding come from my phone and I slowly walk to my bed to get my phone, I pick it up and read the text he sent me "yeah of course I missed you so yeah let's call" he texted.

So this one is kind of short but it's going to be a pt.2 to this.