Jealousy

I look down to see her hand in my shorts, I look up to her but she wasn't looking she was just eating her food like she don't got her hand in my pants, she then started to go in my underwear "oh ok am umm I'm going to go to the bathroom" I say getting up and she's just laughing "ok but hurry back" Malika says while smirking, I speed walk to the bathroom and I head to the sink, I hear the door open but I didn't mind it until I hear her voice "really Y/N?" she says with a mad tone "doja what are you doing here" I say wiping my face "don't worry about it why you here with them" she says "calm down there just friends I met at school" I say and I look at her now and it looked like she didn't get any sleep "oh really well why did one of your "friends" go in yo shorts" she says "you saw that" I say looking down "yes I did I saw her flirting with you and everything!!" She says yelling "ok first of all stop screaming at me and second I didn't tell her to do that she did that on her own and third y do you care" I say wondering why she care.

She didn't have nothing to say and the next thing i know she kisses me and I kiss her back, we kiss for a long ass time until she said "lets get up out of here" she says and I nod, she leaves first and I go out the bathroom and back to the table "I'm sorry guys I have to go but thank you for breakfast" I say "umm ok do you need a ride" Khadijah says "oh no I'm good my mom came to get me" I say and Malika looked mad "well ok bye see you at school" Khadijah says "ok bye you guys" I say while leaving but I feel some hands on me and I turn around to see Malika "call me when you get home ok" she says while coming close and I step back "ok" I say and I was about to leave but she stopped me from leaving out the door and she kisses me but I didn't kiss back, after she was done I leave and I think about what just happened.

I get into doja's car "you ok" she say while looking at me "yeah I'm coo" I say getting in her car, I know she doesn't believe it but I'm going with it "ok" she says " so we're headed" I say while putting my seatbelt on "well it's a surprise" she says while starting up the car "ooooo I like surprises" I say and she laughs while backing out the parking lot, we're driving on the road and we're playing Music and it was my turn to pick a song and now i'm scrolling through Spotify for my song, I decided to hit her with a classic so I put on "Thinkin Bout You" by Frank Ocean.

" what do you know about this" she says looks at me quickly before she turned her eyes back to the road " girl this my shit" I say while being to sing the lyrics " no I don't like you I just thought you were cool enough to kick it come on sing along" I say as I node her and she started to laugh "ok ok got a Beach House I can sell you in Idaho" she sings, after a little karaoke in the car were met with a large tree I then look at her weird " are you trying to kill me" I say "WHAT no I would never I just wanted to show you a place that I go to clear my mind" she says "oh ok", she drives up the hill and stops at the end, she parks and we get out and we set on the hood of her car " so why did you bring me here I mean I don't mind I'm actually honored" I say " I don't know I just needed someone to talk to and I felt like no I knew you were the right person to Bring here" she says while holding my hand and I feel special I feel like i'm floating in the sky and nobody can stop me but I started to see that her eyes started to get watery "are you ok" I say as I look in her eyes but she couldn't handle it so she turned away "no" she says " what's up you know you can tell me anything" I say " i'm not happy I cry 24/7 I don't want to be in this so-called relationship with Michael I'm just- I'm just done" she says and she started to burst out crying so I hugged her so tight and she just cried in my arms but I didn't care, I all most cried because I didn't like to see her crying and all sad I wanted her to be happy.

After a while she stops crying and she looks at me and I look at her and we kiss, we were kissing for awhile until she started tagging me to get in the car and I followed, we're in the back sit of the car going at it we were basically finishing what we started at my house "have you ever seen breast be for" she asks me while kiss me and then she stops and looks at me, my pride was to big, I wasn't just going to tell I've never seen Titties before and I didn't Want her to see me as no Virgin I mean I am omg this is stupid just tell her "Y/N" she says softly and I look up to see her topless like no shirt or no bra "well those are nice" I say and she laughed and she crashed are lips back together and I started to massage them a little bit and she started to moan in between the kisses, after the hot makeout session we laid there in the backseat and she was on top of me and I was holding her " so what does this mean" she say while looking at the stars through her front window "I don't know I don't know" I say while making circles on her back.

I really don't know what it means between me and her but I like it and I want to keep it because I think I love her.

Hey y'all I'm sick as hell and my chest hurts like a mf but y'all don't care y'all here the story and I'm with that.