Got to get back right

I wake and I feel Weight on top of me and I open my eye to see doja lightly snoring and I just laugh a little bit "what's so funny" I hear her say and her sleepy voice is so sexy "nun just that you were snoring" I say and she gets up quick "no I wasn't" she say looking at me "yes you was" I say and she hits my chest " ouch this  is abuse" I say while rubbing my chest "oh girl you will be all right" she says " well I will forget about it if you give me a big fat voluptuous juicy kiss" I say and she laughs " and what if I don't" she says looking at " ahhh my neck my neck in my back" I say and we both laugh "ok ok Ezel I will give you a kiss" she says and she leans down and kisses me, I don't know what about this kiss but it was different from the other ones we had like this one had more passion even though there was kisses that was passionate just this felt different "is that better" she says while giving me a smile " much" I say and smile back "what time is it" she says "ummm 6:02" I say and her smile dropped "what's wrong baby" I say while getting up "OMG we got to go" she says while putting her shirt back on "why" I say "me and Michael are supposed to go to breakfast at 7" she says while getting out the car to go in the front seat "we'll tell him you can't come" I say climbing in the front seat "I can't this is going to be major for him because his boss is coming down here from his firm and he's supposed to be giving him a promotion" she says while starting up the car "oh ok so" I say and she looks at me and roll's her eyes at me.

While we was driving back I was thinking if she not happy with this lil boy why she still with him and supporting him, I wanted to ask her so bad but I didn't want her to get mad at me so I stayed quiet "what's on yo mind bae" she says oh I love it when she calls me bae or baby "umm nun just thinking what I'm going to do when I get back home" I say "oh so you not thinking about me" she says and I laugh but she wasn't "of course baby I'm thinking about you" I say while gripping her thigh and she smiles and it want silent.

We arrive at my house " you gone call me" I say "yes I will now give me a kiss" she says while grabbing my face, she knows just what to do to get me hot, I get out the car and started walking to my door, I turn around to see her leaving and I smile I then turned back around to unlock my door, I come to find that the house was quiet "MA IM HOME" I y'all while taking off my shoes and going to the kitchen to get me some to drink, she didn't respond so I took that as a she's not here so I want upstairs to make sure and I was right she not here, I then go in my room and I flop on my bed "I missed you soooo much" I say in a relaxed tone and before for I know my eyes we're getting heavy so I closed them.

I was woken up by notifications and I checked and they were from doja and they read "bae I'm soooo bored" "I wish you were here" "when I get back we cuddling" "are you sleep" "you probably are" "baby wake upppp I need someone to text" I laugh at the Messages she sent, and I see I got a text from my bff and I was kind of shocked because she haven't talked to since the fight , it read "we need to talk".

Hey y'all I'm making this short because I'm sleepy and lazy so it's going to be a pt.2.