The Party

Warning⚠️:there will be dragging and some what assault

"This should be fun"

Couple minutes later we arrive at the party and all we see was a lot of cars and a lot of teenagers they was on the roof and everything it looked it lit "dammmmm this party look fun as hell" my bff say "yep" i say, it took us a while to find a spot to Park at but we finally found a spot. We get out in enter the party where we were met with The stench of must in sweat and liquor after we got through those bodies of teenagers we found a bar we sat and got a drink "Me and Nate are going to go dance" my bff says " knock yo self out" I say then they want to go dancing and now it was just me and doja I was awkward a lil bit so I just started drinking  so I can relax "so who is the lucky girl" she yells cuz the Music was to loud "what who are u talking about?" I say "your ex" she says "oh ummm I don't think if u know her" and as soon as we started talking about her she comes over "heyyy u made it" she say very close by my ear, I push her back some "yeah I did umm this is doja Y/B/N's sister and doja this is my-" before I can say ex she go had and say "girlfriend I'm here girlfriend" she says.

"Umm no tf you not this her party aka my ex's party" I say "umm ok hi nice to meet u" doja says and she brings out her hand so she can shake it but she doesn't shake it "so um Y/N I have something to show you it's upstairs" she says while put her hand up my hoodie "umm naw I'm good and plus I don't want to leave doja by her self just go with yo boyfriend" I say while moving her hand "we're not together anymore and she can handle her self right... whats you're name" she says "it's doja and Y/N it's ok go I'm good" she says "you sure?" I say "yeah go" I get up and go upstairs with odessa, I know what she was doing I just played along.

"What do u want" I say then she starts to kiss me I try to pull her off of me but her ass was strong and then the kisses just got sloppier I finally get her off of me " WHAT TF IS YOU DOING" I say "stop acting like you don't want this why did you come up if u didn't" she says " I was given yo ass a change but you just had to go and fuck it up" I say I as I start to walk out the door"Y/B!!Y/B!" She yells I stop "What!" I say " you forgot your drink" she says with a smile I take it and leave, I go outside to get some air I couldn't find doja and Nate and Y/B/N was in one of the rooms doing l don't know and I don't care, after a few minutes I started to feel lightheaded I see someone they say "come on let's get you somewhere safe" a woman says and her voice sound so familiar but before I can recognize it I fell out.

Odessa POV
After Y/N leaves the room I see she left  her cup I get the cup and put The drugs in there that I got earlier "Y/N!!Y/N!" I yell as I chase her she stops and starts to turn around "What!" She says she's so sexy when she's mad " you forgot your drink" I say smiling, she takes the drink and leaves I see her go outside though my window and sit on the curb "yes" I say to myself as I see that she's alone. I wait a couple of minutes and I see she starting to fell a little so I ran downstairs and I go outside I look at her and her eyes are barely open " come on let's get you somewhere safe" I say as I pick her up by her arm " wow you're heavy" I say to her but I managed to get her upstairs and in to my room she grunts "it's ok I going to make you feel good" I take off her shirt "stop I-" she say then I Proceed to take off her pants then I sit on her lap and kiss her "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING get off of her!!" I hear somebody say but before I can see who it is A  fist hits my face, I tried to punch her off of me but I see black.                                                                         

Doja POV

I get out the bathroom after waiting for like hours, I came back to the bar and I didn't see her I felt that something wasn't right so I went upstairs and I started to check the rooms to see if Y/N was on one of them but after a few minutes of searching I couldn't find her I was about to go back to the party when I heard "it's ok I'm going yo make you feel good" I go to the door and I remember that voice I go in and I see that bitch on Y/N so I run over to them and pushed her off of Y/N I  then proceeds to hit her all in her face until she was unconscious then I go to the unconscious Y/N and I held her head "oh Y/N I'm sorry I let you go up here with her" I say I felt so guilty that I let her go up here with her I should have stayed with her  I start to cry, I put her clothes back on and I pick her up I go downstairs then I go outside to put her in the car and I get in I Drive back home get home and I get out the car then I pick her up by her arm, I unlock the door and I Carry her upstairs in to my bedroom and I lay her on my bed the I posse to take off her shoes I didn't want to take her clothes off after what just happened.

I Head downstairs to get her a glass of water I go back upstairs I set it on my nightstand then I turn off the lights and I get in the bed with cuz I didn't want to leave her alone. I lay facing the wall as I was closing my eyes I feel a arm wraparound my waist I was going to move her arm but I didn't it felt good I suddenly Felt my eyes closing so I let them.

Hey this I was kind of short but how y'all like it I wanted y'all get get more close to her so yeah bye. Oh and happy new year eve 🥳