The Fight pt.2

It's the next day and today's Monday, Y/B/F left early she left at around 5 a.m and I'm just waking up and I'm going to the bathroom to do my business and get in the shower and wash my face and brush my teeth, I leave out the bathroom and go to my closet to see what I'm gonna wear, I didn't really care what type of clothes I put on so just put on anything.

m and I'm just waking up and I'm going to the bathroom to do my business and get in the shower and wash my face and brush my teeth, I leave out the bathroom and go to my closet to see what I'm gonna wear, I didn't really care what type of clothes ...

After I put my clothes on I leave out my room and headed to my mom's Room and this time she not sleep she had her outside clothes on instead of her nurse scrubs "you off today" I say as I walk in and sit on her bed "yep I decided to take the day o...

After I put my clothes on I leave out my room and headed to my mom's Room and this time she not sleep she had her outside clothes on instead of her nurse scrubs "you off today" I say as I walk in and sit on her bed "yep I decided to take the day off to spend with my baby" she say as she's walking over to me and kiss my Head "and I can take you to school today to" she say excitingly "oh Ma you don't have to take me" I say " girl nonsense I'm taking you and I made you some breakfast so go and eat" she says while pushing me out the room, I go downstairs and go to the microwave where my breakfast is and I get my breakfast and go to The dinner table.

I pull out my phone to text my bff to tell her I got a ride

Y/N: I got a ride so you don't need to pick me up

Y/B/N: oh ok good see you at school

Y/N: umm ok y u saying good u didn't want to pick me up?

Y/B/F: naw it's not that I just got a handle some business

Y/N: what type of business is it bad?

Y/B/N: naw just stop with the question Sherlock see u at school

Y/N: ok see u

I was kind of worried even though she said it was nothing bad I just got a bad feeling "you ready baby?" My mom says "yep" I say "ok let's go" she says and we leave, "so how is school you met any new friends?" My mom asks me because she's concerned about my social life "umm yeah I met some fraternal twins but I really don't try to make friends" I say, I bet y'all like don't you got friends from freshman year I mean yeah I used to but A lot of them moved and a lot of them got into different groups "oh well that's good progress... soo do you have your eye on someone" my mom says "omg Ma don't do this again" I say "what I'm just a lil concerned about my baby's love life" she says "I been talking to this girl" I say "ohh what's her name?" She says with a happy expression "mya" I say.

Me and mya have been getting close lately she's like the perfect person to talk to and we got so many things in common I'm really digging her but like as a friend and I know I've been all flirtatious with her but I don't like her like I'm still hung on Doja, after a while we pull up at my school "ok bye baby call me when you get out love u" she says "ok I will and love you too" I say while walking into the school, as I was walking in the school I hear a lot of commotion and as I get closer I see two girls fighting and I hear their voices and I know who it is, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY GIRL" I hear a Manly voice say and he's hitting my bff so I had to jump in so I tackled him to the ground and I started punching him in the face but as I was doing that somebody punched me off him then I just feel a lot of kicks from everywhere "yeah bitch" somebody says, then the kicks and The punches come to a stop and somebody pulls me up by my jacket "IN MY OFFICE NOW" The principal says.

Next thing I know me and my Y/B/N are in the office waiting for our principal to call us in, I got ice Pack over my eye and my stomach "y u jump in" my bff says and I look at her " what do you expect me not to jump in he was hitting you" I say "I had it" she says " obviously you didn't" I say angrily "look nobody told yo ass to jump in" she say in a High tone " and  nobody told you to fight my battles I said I got it and Look what you do the opposite" I say " look i'm not about to sit here and argue with you sorry I'm trying to be a good friend " she say, I was about to say something else but the principal called us in so we got up and went in but we passed my ex and her boyfriend and they give us angrily faces and we did it back "so since you were the one that started the fight i'm suspending you for two weeks" he say in a calm voice but angrily "and you since you jumped in i'm suspending you for 4 days now you're dismissed your parents will be here to pick you guys up" he say and we walk out since Y/B/N parents aren't in town doja have to come pick her up.

We sit in silence waiting for them after a few minutes doja comes in with a worry expression "omg are you ok" she says to both of us "oh Y/N your eye" she says while touching it "I'm fine" I say and moving her hand away "can we go now" my bff says trying to get away for me "hold up Y/N/N do u need a ride or some" she says with a sad face "naw my moms coming to get me" I say looking at my lap " well call me if you need anything ok" she says well holding my hand, my heart starts to Beats fast "ok" I say and they leave, a few minutes later my mom comes and I know she mad "let's go" she says in a calm manner and I obey, I get up and walk out the school with my mother. We get in the car and she starts to drive "what happened" she says while looking at the road " well this dude was beating my bff up so I jumped in and I started beating him up then his friends jumped in and they start beating me up so yeah" I say "ok, you're grounded and I want all yo Electronics and I don't want to hear no if an about it" she says " yes ma'am".

We get home and I go in my room and I come back out with my electronics " thank you and dinners gonna be ready in a few" she says with the calm manner "yes ma'am" as I was about to go upstairs The doorbell rings "get the door for me" my mom says "ok" I say, I never expected to see her "doja what are you doing" I say "welll your invited mom invited me over well she invited me and Y/B/N over but she didn't want to come so it's just me" she said while smiling beautifully "well come in it's cold out there" I say as she walks in "let me take yo coat" I say while taking it off her " thank you" she says and she walks to the kitchen, I put her coat up on the rack and I walk into the kitchen as well.

Sorry it took me so long I went to sleep then I woke up and it was like five so yeah I think the next chapter I'm going to have Y/N and doja have their first kiss so stay tuned.