Birthday Bash

"Ok so"

(Im just going to skip them talking)

Y/N POV

"This is why you guys need to talk" yeah I know that's why I was planning to invite her to my birthday party" I say while getting up and getting a drink "well when will you do that?" My bfs asked "I I don't know just give me some time" I say "ok" she says.

A few hours later

It's 12 in the morning right now and I can't sleep so I go downstairs to get a bottle of water and to see Keith and Y/B/N asleep and I smile but it goes away once I think about what my Y/B/N said, I pull out my phone and go outside and go to my contacts and look for her number then I found it and I call her number "hello" she says "hey, doja umm it's me Y/N" I know it's you your name is still in my contacts" she and laughs and I smile because I miss that... I miss her "oh yeah right umm but I was wondering if you wanted to come to my birthday party this week?" I ask "Y/N i know me and you are not together at the moment but I wouldn't miss your birthday party for the world" she says in a sad voice then I start to remember that night "ok coo ummm see you then?" I ask on the verge of tears "yeah see than and have a good night Y/N" she says "you too" I say then hanging up the phone and start to breaking down on my door step.

After my crying session I go back in my house to see that Y/B/N is gone so I go upstairs to see if she's in the bathroom and she's not in there but I think for a minute and I know exactly where she is. I open the door to my room to see she asleep on my bed in a ball, I smile than I join her "where were you? I came up here and you was gone" she says still half asleep "don't worry about it I will tell you in the morning" I say and she nods her head as she grabs my arm to put around her and I begin to yarn and fall asleep.

The next day

Im woken up by the smell of smoke and a empty bed "oh damn" I say as I get up from my bed and race down stairs to see Y/B/N right there in the kitchen burning up shit "what are you doing?" I say as I take the pan away form her "trying to make breakfast for us" she says though coughs "I told her she was gone burn some shit up" Keith says while flipping through movies "how about you shut up or help" I say while putting the pan under water "naw I'm good" he says while finally picking a movie "ok how about we go out for breakfast?" I suggest "shit I'm down as long as you paying" Keith says while he gets off the couch "I thought it was my birthday coming up?" I asked "I mean it is but a nigga broke after I want crazy on yo ass yesterday" yeah you right" I say, after I put my clothes on I head downstairs to meet with them "y'all ready?" I ask and they nod while getting up then we leave.

At IHOP

We go inside of the IHOP and get greeted by a older woman "Just 3 today?" Um yes please" ok hon follow me" she says and takes us to our table "what can I get started for you guys" she says and my Y/B/N says "can I have a oj?" Well of course you can, what about young man?" I will take a coke" ok and what you sir?" She says looking at me but I'm looking at her like who she talking to so I look at Keith and he's looking at Y/B/N "umm I will take a sprite" ok I well be back just in a moment with your drinks" she says while smiling and i smile back and she walks off (I did this because this happens to me toooo much and I think....no I know I have a feminine voice but it can be deep some times but that's not the point) "is my voice that deep?" I mean yeah but you can tell that you're a girl though" I mean who cares she just a lil old lady" I don't I'm just saying".

2 minutes later

"Ok here are your drinks" she says as she sits our drinks down "ok so are you guys ready to order?" Yes we are can I get the-" (I'm just going to skip this part)

15 minutes later

"Ok so who are you inviting to to the party?" Umm you,Y/B/N and some of my friends from school (yes y'all are still in school it's just I haven't been doing anything school related chapters) "that's it?" And doja" I say as I play with my eggs and I feel eyes on me so I look up to see them both with wide eyes "what?" "When did you invite her because I don't remember that" right" Keith says "well after y'all want to sleep I called her up because I couldn't sleep and we talked and I invited her but she said she was going even if I didn't, so yeah" well good shit but we need to come up with a plan" plan? No there is no need for that we just gone have a good time" I say as I begin to pull out my wallet to pay for the food which is bs but "you want yo girl back right?" Yeah but-" but nothing we making a plan" he says while getting up and walking out "so in on "the plan" as well?" I ask and she nods her had and gets up and gives me a hug and leaves out with Keith "well ok leave me here with the bill" I say as I get and put the money on the table and leave.

3 hours later

"Ok we're finally done" I say as I stand and look around and it was.... Alright I mean it's better than nothing.

 Alright I mean it's better than nothing

(This is the living room)

"Girl stop being ungrateful we been working on this all day" "ok ok I'm sorry I love it" better, ok so I'm about to go and get ready because I'm smell bad" fr" Keith says while covering his nose "shut the fuck up" she says while put her shoes on "ok Y/B/N, make it quick, well no take your time" what the hell are you trying to say?" She says with her hands on her hips "no I'm no-" go head say it you don't have to front she stinks" he says while laughing "shut up" I say while turning to look at him and he covers his mouth while still laughing " I was just saying you don't have to rush" "oh ok but let me get out of here before I kick somebody ass" she says as she heads to the door "ok then, see you in a few" I say as I close the door after her "and you go get ready" what I do?" What don't you do?" I say as I go upstairs "but you love me" yeah right" I say to myself as I make it to my room "ok let's go" I say and head to my closet and look for some, After all of that looking I found the perfect fit to wear "perfect" I say.

Ok I'm gone stop it here because this is long overdue, And I have something to say that I didn't say in the other chapter 🤦🏾‍♀️ but I just wanted to thank you guys for making it possible for me to hit 1k views!!! like I really made this story for fun because I didn't have shit to do over winter break and now I'm at 1k views on this story so I just want to thank you guys for that and I might give y'all a face reveal but idk y'all let me know but yeah that's it.