Got to get back right pt.2

"We need to talk" it read I was lost for words but I texted back "ok um what time and where" I texted back, while I was waiting for a response I texted doja "I'm up up blowing up my phone up like that" I texted and laughed to myself before getting up and going to the bathroom to do my Business and I washed my hands, after I want back to my bed to sit down in Open my phone back up to see a text from my bff "umm you can come to my house at around 8" she texted it was 7 so I was coo "ok be there in a minute" I texted "ok see you then" she texted, few minutes later I got a texted from doja "cuz you was sleep so I had no choice but anyways wyd" she texted "nun about to go see yo sister" I texted "oh ok where y'all going to be going" she texted "no were we go to yo house" I say "well ok bae text me when you're done" she texted "ok but wait you still at the breakfast thing" I texted while going to the washroom "no we at someone's mansion and it's a lot of people here I'm started to get claustrophobic" she texted "lol ok baby I will and be safe please" I texted "awwwww ok bae I will 😘" she texted and I smiled at the text, after I got out the shower I put on some underwear and a bra then I get some comfortable clothes, I get a white tee shirt and a pair of shorts and I got some socks and put them on then I proceeded to put on some slides and I was ready oh and I put a hoodie on to.

I go downstairs to me see my mother "yo Ma when you get in" I say while walking to the couch and sitting down, she didn't say nun she just looked around "Ma" I asked "yes" she says "why you ain't answer my question" I say " because you didn't greet me right so start over" she says and I exhaled but i obeyed "hey Ma, when did you get in today" I say in a gentle voice "that's much better and I came a few hours ago" she says "oh why didn't you wake me up" I say " because you looked exhausted so I let my baby rest" she says while pull me in for a hug " wait a minute why you got this on" my mom says " what do you mean these are my comfortable clothes" I say "yeah but you didn't have this on when I came in yo room" she says "oh I just slipped some on" I say "where you going" she says "I'm going over Y/B/N house she said she wanted to talk" I say "oh she might wanna clear things up between you guys but don't let me keep you waiting go had" she says "ok Ma I will back" I say "ok baby love you and be careful" she says "ok Ma I will and Love you too" I say while kissing her cheek, I leave out the house and began to walk.

About 20 minutes later I'm at my bff house and I look at the house and took a deep breath then I began to knock on the door and I hear a muffled "coming" few minutes later my bff opens up the door "hi" I say "hey, do you want to come in or you just going to stand there" she says "oh my bad um yeah" I say and I began to walk in, I walk in to see Y/B/F parents "oh hey Y/N/N where have you been we haven't seen you in a while" Y/B/N Ma comes up to me and hug me and I hug back "hey, I just been Busy lately that's all" I say while we pull apart, her dad comes up and he was a big guy "how have you been Y/N/N " he says while holding out his hand and I shake it "I'm good and you" I say and damn may I say he got a strong ass grip "oh I'm wonderful" he says and he beings to walk back to the couch "so how's your mother-" but before she could say som Else Y/B/N jumped in "Ma she didn't come her for you she came her for me come on Y/N/N" she says as she begins to walk upstairs and I follow "well excuse me for trying to make small talk" her mom says.

We make it upstairs in her room " go ahead sit" she says and I obey "ok I texted you because we need to talk about you and me" she says while sitting at her desk "ok" I say "look we been best friends since 3rd and I don't want are ffriendship to go down the drain from some stupid shit so I wanted to say I'm sorry and I should have let you take care of it" she says "it's ok i know you wanted to protect me and I understand that and it's not all on you so I'm sorry to" I say and tear starts to come down her  face "are you crying" I ask "no fuck you it's just my allergies" she says while wiping away tears and I go with it "so dose that mean we're still best friends" I asked " we never stop being now come over and give me a hug" she says while getting up and I go over to her and gave her a hug " OK enough of All the sentimental shit, what have you been up to" she says and that's  how we spent our night laughing and talking until we went to sleep.

The next morning I'm woke up by someone kissing me the lips were familiar but I was to sleepy to see who it was but I open my eyes to see doja on top of me kissing me, I look over to see my bsf back I then push doja back "what the hell are you doing girl" I say while laughing "you didn't answer non of my texts so I came home and I saw you here sleep so I decided to wake you up" she says while kissing me more, she begins to go under my shirt and I begin to moan in between the kisses "what if she wakes up and see us huh" I say and she looks at me biting her lip "well I will take the risk" she says and goes back to kissing me, my bsf begins to move and we stop mid-kiss and look at her but she stops moving "how about we go somewhere else" I whisper and she nods her head and we get up and go downstairs to leave, we then go outside to her car.

Hey y'all my bad for not giving y'all a story but I'm doing it today and I'm going to give y'all another chapter for today.