The Truth

Y/N POV

"Look I can explain" I said while getting up "ok explain" Y/B/N said "we were going to tell you but we wanted to wait until my birthday" I said "and why are you going though my phone?" I said a lil mad "because someone was blowing up your phone and me being a good bff I wanted to put it on vibrate until I see my sister sending you sexually texts" she says "but still-ok look I'm sorry for not telling you, I promise I was going to tell you" I said finally sitting down "I mean I'm not really mad I'm just mad at the fact that you didn't tell me that's all" she said with a sad face and I look at her "for real" I said a lil surprised "yeah, I mean I knew you had a crush on my sister it was very obvious like you being shy every time she came around or you avoiding her" she said, damn am I that predictable "oh, right" I said nervously "just tell me next time something important like this happens ok?" She said "ok" I say "ok now get yo ass up and give me a hug" she says while getting off her bed and I get up as well and we hug it out.

"Wow all this behind my back" my bff said "yeah pretty much" doja says, right now we're talking about it together and she asked us how long "y'all are some slick mfs" she says and we laugh " I mean yeah, like this one time we ma-" I said but I feel a Sharp pain in my foot "ow" I say and doja looks at me to tell me to stop talking "wait what did y'all do in my bed" she says with a serious face "nothing sis she was just playing right Y/N" she said while both of them look at me "yeah, I was just playing" I said I'm pain"yeah right if I find out y'all di-" she was about to say some but she got a text "that's Nate I got to go so see y'all later love y'all" she said while leaving out the door "bye love you too" we said "yo big mouth ass almost got us caught" doja says while getting up and locking the door "damn my bad I just thought we was letting it all out" I say with my hands up " I mean yeah but not all that" she says while walking back to me and sitting on my lap " well can I get some kisses from the pain you brought me" I said while hug her waist and looking at her with puppy dog eyes " idk you kind of deserved it" doja says "yeah but my toe can cut and I can die" I said while making a o with my mouth "just because I'm not kissing " she says "yep pretty much" I said with a smile " will we don't want that to happen do we" she says while getting close and I shook my head no "alright" she says while coming in to kiss me and we just set there making out.

Michael POV

"So that's what you been doing you bitch" I said while looking though my camera at doja and Y/N " she going to leave me for some lesbian" I say while getting frustrated "but don't worry I got some for that bitch" I said while get my phone out "we still on" I said.

Hey y'all, What do y'all thinks going to happen to Y/N? And what is Michael up to?