Welcome home

Y/N POV
I arrived at the hospital and I go to the Front desk "I'm here to see someone" I say out of breath "ok, the name" she says "Amala Dlamini " I say finally catching my breath "ok...she's in room 223" she says while looking at me " thank you" I say as I begin to run to the elevator, the elevator stops and the doors begins to open and I go in, I Press the level 2 button and it begins to go up "god please don't let nothing bad happened to her"I say as the elevator stops and the doors open and I get off.

"220,221,223 here it is" I say as I walk in "Y/N I'm so glad you're here" my bff says while getting up to hug me and I hug back "what happened" I say quiet because doja is sleeping, Y/B/N begins to cry "well we was at home and doja and Michael started arguing but I didn't hear it. So when I went upstairs to tell doja I was going out he-he was..." she says while beginning to cry harder "hey hey take yo time" I say as I hold her and she nods "he was choking her like she was off the ground" she says and she Begins to cry.

This herded my heart because how can someone do that to somebody they "love", it made me pissed and I was ready to kill the boy but I'm not because he not Worth it, but he gone get his whether he least suspect it, a few minutes went by and Y/B/N was sleep but I was still up, I couldn't sleep all I was doing was thinking about was him and what I going to do to him, I was distracted by her voice "why are you still up" doja says in a low voice, she had a neck brace on so she couldn't move that much so when she did it herded "take easy baby I'm ok just go back to sleep" I say while walking over to her bed "I can't, but now since I'm up how long you been here" she says "ummm a couple of minutes" I say while holding her hand "look Y/N, Can you promise me something" she says while looking at me and I know it's serious "yeah baby what is it" I say "don't go after Michael, because I bet you already know and I just don't want nothing to happen to you" she says while she starts to tear up "oh baby don't cry, I promise i will stay away from him" I say as I wipe her face "ok" she says and I go in for a kiss and she kisses back.

One week later

It's been a week since the incident between him and doja, and doja is coming home today so I'm on my way to the hospital with Y/B/N and Nate, we're at the hospital and we go inside to doja's room and she's all packed up "well looks like you're ready to go" Y/B/N says "yep now let's go"she says while getting up and getting her bag "oh let me get that for you" I say as I look her in the eyes "thanks" she says while looking at me back, we haven't really told anyone about us I mean we talked about it but we haven't done anything about.

We all get back in the car "so what do you guys want to do" I say starting up the car "ohhh can we go out to eat because I haven't had like real food in about a week" doja says and I laugh "yeah let's get some to eat I haven't had breakfast" Nate says "ok let's go" I say while driving off, we all decided to go to Buffalo Wild Wings so we're at BWW, we get done eating and I pay and we head out.

We drove to Nate's house cuz Y/B/N wanted to be with him but this is good cuz I get to spend a little alone time with doja "you sure you don't mind" my bff says "yes now go" doja says "ok Y/N take care of my sister" she says "I know" I say waving her off "ok y'all have a good night" she says while running off "so what do you want to do" I say while looking at doja "welll idk maybe go back to your house and we can have a little we time" she says while looking at me "ok let's go" I say while driving off.

We're now on the couch watching scary movies "AHHH" I y'all "omg stop being a bitch" doja says while laughing "but I am a bitch" I say and she looks at me and we started laughing "you think you real funny" she says while leaning on my chest "naw, I don't think I am" I say while hugging her and eating some popcorn. "so what do you want to watch next" I say but no response "baby" I say while shaking her a little bit but still no response so I pick her up to look and she was sleep, I just chuckled while tuning off the tv and picking her up bridal style and taking her up to my room.

I lay her on the bad and put the cover over her, I go to my dresser and pulled out some short put them on and I being to take off my shirt and pants and put on my shorts, after that I got under the covers with doja and as soon as I did she Scooch back and she put my arm around her "good night" doja says "good night baby" I say back and I close my eyes.

Hey, I know I been gone for like three weeks but I'm back and I'm going to be going back to dropping my daily chapters I mean I can't guarantee daily drops but I'm going to try but yeah.