Explain

Previously on Dragonball super, naw I'm playing but Previously on Her Sister. I turn around to see if doja woke up but the next thing I saw was black.

"Can I get two caramel frappe's" oh! put extra caramel on mine" you got extra Carmel money?. That's what I thought, I finally wake up to hear two man talking "she's up" well good morning sunshine" where am I?" oh don't worry about it sweetheart that's one of your lease concerns" FUCK YO-" before I can say you I feel a blow to my stomach "she's got a mouth on her don't she will" why the fuck would you say my name" what it's not like she's going to say everything" it's not the point" dumbass" I say under my breath "what did you say? Do you want to get hit agin?.

A Hour later...

"How about you dick heads take this bag off my head it's getting hard to breathe" how about you stfu" he says while kicking me out the van on to the hot ground "hey don't kill her be for we get her to the boss or he will kill the both of us" he says while picking me up "start walking princess". We get to this room and they tell me to sit down and I do, a few minutes later I hear doors opening "Good Morning boss" they both say "Good Morning" he says but there is something wrong he sounds so familiar "hello Y/N, Right?" He says while coming closer "who the fuck are you?" I say getting angry "wow she doesn't know who I am...Well let me refresh your memory" he says and takes off the bag and Guess who I see "Michael" I say "we have a winner!!" but you still didn't answer my question, What do you want?" I say " good question, what do I want?..oh I know I want you to leave doja alone" he says while looking dead into my eyes "what? You joking right?" I say " unfortunately I'm not, like I said bitch leave her alone" he says while grabbing my shirt "let it go she doesn't want you, you Small dick having motherfucker!" "I see you got big balls to be a bitch" he says while walking away "but I got bigger ones" then I feel a fist connected to my face, then I feel multiple ones "stop" and it stops "like I said bitch leave her alone or it won't be pretty" he says while holding my face "but here is a little taste on what you are going to get if you don't leave her alone" he says while walking out the double doors "oh this going to be fun" one of them say then the next thing I know I see black.

3 hours later....

"See you later Princess" I hear one of the man say then the next thing I know I get thrown out of a moving van "fuck" is all I can say. I see they took me back home, "thanks, assholes". I get off of the Grass and I began to walk to my door and I knock "I hope this is who I think this is" I hear my mom say as she opens the door "IT IS OH MY BABY" she says while hugging and kissing me "where have you been?! and what happened to your face?! Who did this to you?! No you know what I'm calling the police an-" please no mom it's not that bad" I say while walking past her and to see doja, Y/B/N and Nate at the kitchen table "Y/N!!" doja says while she comes in for a hug but it hurts so I grant "oh I'm sorry baby" she says while she kisses me "Y/N where are you been I was worried shitless and what the fuck happened to you" Y/B/N says " yeah what happened to your face" doja says while taking a good look at it, "that's what I said and she won't even tell me, Y/N baby tell me what happened and who did this to you" my mom says as she comes closer to me " I SAID ITS OK!!" I yell and I instantly regret it "WHO ARE YOU YELL AT? I WIIL WHOOP YO AS-" I'm sorry for yelling I just" I say while I look down "need to be alone" I say and I walk upstairs " I wiil be back I'm going to check on her" doja says and goes up the stairs.

Doja's POV

"Y/N" I say as I walk in her room "in here" I hear her yell out and I follow her voice into her bathroom "baby are you ok" I say as I walk over to her to Comfort her "I'm fine" she says Coldly " no it's not, why are you being like this? Towards me, your mom, your friends" I say on the verge of tears "look I think we should break up" she says not looking at me " what" I say short of breath "did I stutter?" What are you about talking? And where is all of this coming from?" what do you mean? it's been here" THATS A LIE AND YOU KNOW IT!!" I yell "DONT YOU GET IT I.DONT.LOVE.YOU" she says "but yesterday?" What me saying I love you?" I shake my head yes "I was just saying that to get you off my back about it" this doesn't make any sense but you know what fuck you ok you don't have to worry about me" I say as I walk out of her room with tears in my eyes and slamming her door as hard as I can. " we're leaving" I say with my head down to my sister "but what about Y/-" I SAID LETS GO" I yell "doja honey are you ok?" I'm I'm ok Miss Y/L/N just tell Y/N I'm sorry" I say then I leave the house and enter my car.

Y/N POV

"What did I jus do?" I ask myself as I start to cry "why did I say that?" I say as I began to walk to my bed and sit "Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N!!" My mom says as she comes into my room "explain".

I know I been gone for awhile but I have a reason, I had to go to summer school but I'm out and I just been real lazy but I'm going to try to make one tomorrow, so I hope y'all like this.