I love you

We go to doja's car and we Drive to my house because my mom is gone so the House is empty, we make it to my house and we go up to my door,  I struggle to open the door "comeee on baby" doja says impatiently "I'm trying" I say "let me do it" she says while taking the keys from my hand "see just like that now come here" she says while biting her lip and I listen and come in to the house and close and lock the door but when I turned around I see doja running up the stairs and I follow she then jumps in my bed and I join her, she beings to kiss me and I kiss her back, she then rolls on top of me and she takes off her shirt and we get back to kissing, she begins to grind on me and we both moan in between the kiss I then roll us over and take off my shirt and get back to kissing, u begin to go down her neck and she started to moan loud and I Cover her mouth "Shhhhh" I say and I get back to it, I go down to breast and stop and I look at her "what" she says "can I" I ask "yeah" she laughs and she sits up taking off her bra and revealing the chest I would never get tried of seeing.

I begin to suck on one of them and I massaged the other and she begins to moan louder "oh yes keep doing that" she says and I guess I was doing it right, I want to the other and did the same thing and I can feel myself getting aroused, I was about to pull down her pants but she stopped me "umm how about we keep kissing " she says "oh my bad" I say feeling like I'm rushing her "no baby it's ok don't apologize it's just I'm not that ready" I was confused about what she was saying to me....Is doja still a Virgin "so you saying" I say "yes but it's so embarrassing I'm suppose to have experience but I just never want there with anyone and that's why most of my relationships want bad" she says feelings embarrassed "don't feel embarrassed....to make you feel better I'm new to this to baby and it's ok, so do you want cuddle and Watch TV" I say and she smiles "I would like that" she says while laughing and leaning in for a kiss.

Where now laying in my bed watching TV and she's laying on my chest and I'm holding her "I'm sorry" she says out of the blue "what for" I say " for ruining the mood" she says "oh baby it's ok I understand you not ready yet and that's perfectly fine with me" I say and she looks up at me "ty baby and that's y I love you-" she says and my eyes widen at what she said....she loves me, by this time 1000 fireworks exploded in me making me Grin like a dumb ass, The room filled up with silence besides the TV playing but I then feel her breathing was slowing down and I look at her and I see that she's sleeping , I being to laugh as I kiss her head "I love you too" I whisper as my eyes where getting heavy so I closed them.

I wake up to Weight on my chest and I look to see that doja is still asleep, I Chuckle while I getting up but I feel her hands around my wrist "where you going" she says in a sleepy voice "no we're just to the bathroom I will be back" I say and she lets go of my hand and nods, I go in the bathroom to handle my business after I'm done I wash my hands and throw some cold water in my face to wake me up, I leave the bathroom to see doja still sleeping like a baby and I just smiled as I walked to the other side of my bed to get my shirt and I put it on and I head downstairs.

I decided to make us something just some simple because I didn't know how to cook that well so I made us some ham sandwiches and chips and I put some beverages in my pocket and I head upstairs, I go in my room to see a woke doja "hey sleepy butt" I say while givyher a sandwich and one of the drinks that was in my pocket "how long was I sleep" she asked while rubbing her eye like a baby and a big smile on her face"umm a couple minutes to my knowledge because I was sleep as long as you "I say as I began to eat my sandwich.

Doja POV

I wake up in a room that's unfamiliar to me but it comes back to me and I know who this is, as soon as I got up I heard someone coming up the stairs and someone opened the door and I see my baby Y/N with two plates, I loved that Y/N made us something to eat I mean I know it's just a sandwich but it's the little things that matters because Michael never makes me food he either takes me out or say that "you should be making me food" like what are we  stuck in the 1950s "hey sleepy butt" she says while giving me a plate and I smile at the site "how long was I sleep" I ask while rubbing my eye "umm a couple minutes to my knowledge because I was sleep as long as you" she says as she begins to eat her sandwich and I do the same, and basically what we did all day was talk,laugh,make out and sleep it was like the perfect day I mean yeah I like going out but like staying in the house with your significant other is amazing, but it was ruined when I got a message from him I really need to leave him this is not healthy "who's that" Y/N says "its Michael I got to go" I say getting up and putting my clothes on, I turn to her to see she has a sad face "oh baby don't be sad I will be back tomorrow but I will make sure to call you ok" I say while holding her face "ok, let me walk you down" she says and I nod ok.

We made it downstairs and we're at the door kissing, I wish I can never leave her lips but I have to "ok bye baby see you tomorrow" I say turning out the door but I was stopped "so umm you remember when you said you loved me" she says and I blush from thinking about it "yeah I remember and sorry if I was-" but before I can finish I was cut off "I love you too..I mean I been in love with you but just to tell you is much better" she says and that touched my heart and I jumped on her and kissed her with a lot of passion, Afterwhile i get off of her and I begin to walk to my car and I see Y/N waving and I wave back, I bagged back out the driveway andbegin to go home but all I can think about is Y/N she's a amazing woman I mean I know she's only 17 but she's very mature and she's kind and beautiful and I can't believe what she said she said she loves me and I feel like I'm in haven.

Hey, I can't believed I pulled of two story's