Talk

"Doja?

Doja POV

I get to the car in tears, how can she do this to me?.. to us? "Doja-" my sister says as she runs up to me out of breath "are.... You ok?" She says after finally catching her breath "yeah just- just open the door" I say while trying to cover my tears "Doja why can't you tell me what's wro-" CAN YOU JUST!-can you just open the door" I say "ok" and she unlocks the car "but you got to stop shutting me and mom out of your life" she says while walking to the side of door and I get in the car and think about what she just said and she's right.

"It was Y/N" I say while looking at my fingers "what" "The reason why I was crying because... I saw Y/N hugged up with this guy and-" before I can say something else Y/B/N began to laugh "what's funny?" I ask getting frustrated "oh no I'm not laughing at you it just" she stops because her laughter was getting in the way "look I've known Y/N for all my life ok and when I tell you that girl strictly likes pussy. So it couldn't be" she says and I kind of feel stupid because I didn't even go up to her and ask what's going on and I just assumed "this is why y'all should talk" naw I'm ok I don't think I ready for that" I say "y'all need to do something because I need my sister and my best friend back, it's like you guy's heart is saying we need to talk but your brain is being a dick head and having a big ass ego" she says and after that I just stayed quit the whole way home.

Y/N POV

"This is great just fucking peachy" I say while walking out of the mall to look for doja "look we can fix this we just need to find her and tell her that It's not what she thinks it is" "yeah that would be great and all but I can't find her anywhere and she never answers my phone calls" I say while getting in that car "how about you just go over her house" he says that's not a bad idea but I don't think she wants to see my face "naw I don't thinks she wants to see me" I say while starting up the car "why wouldn't she I mean I know y'all now together right now but I know she wants to see you and talk about the relationship" he says not really knowing the back story "I don't think so, I just wish I had enough ball to call her or talk to her" I say "look don't think about to much you will get your girl back in the meantime between time we have a party to throw ok?" He ask "yeah ok" "and you can invite doja to so you can finally be a man...well WOman and talk to her" he says while petting my shoulders "Yeah i Guess you right" guess? No I know" he says feeling cocky and putting his hands behind his head.

20 Minutes Later

We get back to my house with the stuff we got out the mall, "MOM WERE BACK" I yell but no response so I go up to her room to see if she was there and no no she wasn't but this is normal. After we got though putting up my party decorations we decided to get some chipotle (P.S I just had chipotle so, but back to the story) but we both didn't feel like going back out so we EatStreeted it, after like 25 minutes are food was here Knock Knock I hear "Coming!" I yell out and begin to jog to the door "EatStreet for Y/N?" He says "Yep that's me" "ok here you are have a great night" he says while giving me my food and walking away "you as well" I say as I close my door "ohhhh thank god my stomach was touching my torso" "ok that's over doing and I think that's now even humanly possible" I say as I sit the bag down and start to give this homeless man his food "It's possible, I've seen it before" "now where di-" I was about to say but the door ball rings "who's that?" Keith ask while food was in his mouth "it's probably the the guy he probably forgot to give me something" I say as I walk over to the door but it wasn't it was my bfs just the person I wanted to see but as I was in my thoughts I feel someone push me beside "well damn you couldn't have just ask me to move" I say as I close my door "girl bye oh and I need to talk to you" about what" you well see" she says "ay Y/N who's at the door?" OMG is it true!!" she says as she looks at me "is what true" I ask confidence "that you like d i c k?" WHAT EW no what are you talking?" Well I wanted to talk to you about doja and she said she saw you hugged up with a guy...well this guy and she was like how can she do this and I reassured her that you like pussy and only pussy and-" ok ok ok ok" I say as I go over to her and put my hands on her shoulders "First chill Second this is just a friend and I can't believe you don't realize him" I say and turn her around to look at Keith "is that? "yes it is" and she runs over to him and gives him a hug "OMG YOU STILL LOOK THE SAME" yeah Thank you and you too because you looking real good now of days" he says "can you stop hitting on everybody damn, ok now what about doja" I say "man fuck you this is a free country " yeah free country my ass" I say as I go to sit on the couch and eat my food "thanks bae" but that's not yo-" do you want to know about doja at not?" Ok fine" I say now food less "Ok so".

Hey y'all this is Kind of rushed but I have to go to work but yeah how y'all think of it so far I think this chapter is kind of ass but.