The Twins

Doja POV

As I get in my car I see Y/N standing at the door but I don't show mind to it I just bag back out the driveway "omg I can't believe that I just kissed her oh I'm so glad I stopped myself I don't know what I would have done to her" I say as I fix myself, I then stop at a red light and I get a phone call, I pick my phone up and see the caller ID and it's Michael I make a disgust face but I answered it "hello" I say "yeah where the fuck are you, you were supposed to be here hours ago" he says in a high tone "I told you I  was at a friends house for dinner and I can come home when ever I want to im a grown ass women" I say getting Fed up like who he think he is "just hurry up the fuck up we need to talk" he says and he hangs up on me, I'm so tried of him I don't know why I settled for him I deserve better.

I pull up in my driveway and I get out of my car and I walk to my door to unlock it, I walk in and take off my shoes and Head upstairs, I go to my sister room but she's not here she's probably over Nate's house, as I was walking in her room I hear a voice " where have you been" he says in A calm but angry matter " i'm not gonna repeat myself I told you we're I was" I say walking pass me " don't walk yo ass away from me!!" He yells as he grabs my arm "LET ME TF GO MICHAEL" I say trying to release from his hold "BITCH SHUT UP you think I'm a game" he says yelling in my face "get tf out my face!!" I yell, he then pushes me and I full to the ground "I don't need this shit I'm gone" he says as he walks away and leave out the door.

I get up crying I then go to The bathroom to take a shower, I take off my clothes in got in the shower, I started to cry because my life is falling to shits and it was nothing I can do about it was just to cry, I wish Y/N was her I need her I just want to be around her.

I got done with my shower and I put on some underwear and a bra then I go to my dresser to get some pjs, I put my pjs on and I went to lay on my bed and I pulled out my phone, I was going to call Y/N but I can't bring myself to do it so I didn't and I just want to sleep thinking about her.

I woke up the next day and I fell a arm around my waist and I know exactly who it was, I got up quietly as I can because I don't wake him, he must've been drinking because I smell it all over him, I tiptoe out the room and went downstairs I then put my shoes on and went outside, I got in my car and drove away I couldn't be in the house with him, I didn't know where I was going so I just drove.

Y/N POV

I wake up and go to the bathroom and handle my business, after I was done I went to my bed and sit down and I a had a few Messages but nun from doja or Y/B/N but I wasn't gonna let it ruin my spirits, I exhaled and got up and went downstairs, I went to the living room and I sit down on the couch, I started to think about last night's Internet and it had me hot but I was distracted by a text it was unknown so I open it and it said "hey it's the haqq Twins and we were wondering if you would like to come to breakfast with us" and I was slightly relieved and I texted back "umm yeah I'm down what time y'all coming by" I texted and I shut my phone off but soon turned it back on "umm whenever you're ready then we'll just swing by" she texted "ok coo see you then" I texted and i want upstairs to get ready.

After I got out the shower I put on my underwear and my sports bra I then proceeded to go to my dresser to get clothes to wear.