𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 filled the air as the sun shined upon the fairytale-like city of Liones. The children ran through the streets in happiness as they were blissfully unaware of the future. Among the many people who walked the streets was a cloaked figure, the brown cape fluttered as the graceful steps led them to a larger building. The crowd cast a few small glances as she walked since her cloak put her out of place amongst the many who walked the kingdom.

Upon reaching the destination they wanted, the cloaked figure walked the small wooden bridge that connected the stone street to the concrete building over a small river. In front of the iron clade gate stood a knight, who held a hand to their sword as the cloaked figure approached.

"Hey, you! Who are you, state your business!" The knight clamored as their blade was taken out of its sheath slightly. However, the man faltered when he heard the sweet, airy feminine giggle that was emitted from the tiny being, whose face was obscured by a shadow that loomed over the face.

" I don't believe I need to explain who I am to you, however, I can tell you I am a knight of sorts myself," The gentle voice chided before taking a pause, "Well... I will be if you let me through,"

"Yeah right, if you won't tell me why you are here then I'm afraid you will just have to leave-"

"Alright that won't be necessary, she is with me." A cheeky voice called out cutting off the Holy Knight.

The girl looked past the holy knight to see a short boy who was about her height, however, she was a few inches taller. He had bright blonde hair curled in every direction as many strands, together, stuck up from the top of his head like an anomaly amongst the others. Emerald green eyes gleamed with joy upon seeing the cloaked mystery yet recognizing the voice he heard. He wore a uniform like the knight who stood in front of the gate.

The knight quickly apologized as he stepped to the side, causing the pink pale lips hidden within the shadow of the hood to curl up as the bright blonde ran over to them and gave the figure a tight hug before leading her into the palace.

" It's good to see you again, Meliodas. I was beginning to think you forgot about your best friend." The gentle voice spoke a slight tease within their sentence not going noticed by the amused knight.

" Oh please, I could never forget you, even if it has been a long time since we last met up. It is good to see you again too, Lily. I'm surprised you accepted my invitation." the blonde, who is named Meliodas, answered back with the same sunny voice.

The figure smirked as they pulled off their hood, allowing the optics of the ocean to clash with the eyes of green dusk. Soft, faintly curled blonde hair fell out from the hood and laid upon their shoulders and back as the pale feminine face of the figure was revealed. Her deep blue hues blinked softly, glimmering ever so slightly in the palace light that came through the windows.

" How could I refuse an invite like this?" Lily spoke, taking out a letter magically from out of nowhere, a lazy smile forming on her face as she tilted her head. Yet her eyes held a curiosity that even she couldn't hide.

"So, what do you need my friend?"

"The King of Liones had a vision, it's in the far future but Merlin and I have devised a plan and you're a part of it, Merlin and I are too."

"What's the plan?"

"An order of knights but the knights, they're all sinners."

"Oh, and what do they plan to call this order of knights?"

"The Seven Deadly Sins."

»•» ❁ «•«

No matter who you are or what you are. A human, a fairy, a giant, a demon, or a god. You have something you are fighting. A battle that is driven by something you don't understand yet you feel you have to do. These battles can lead you to victory but not without a sacrifice made.

A mistake.

The punishment for the mistake I made thousands of years ago. Though time may have passed and it may have been long forgotten it doesn't change the sins I have done. The cries of those whom I was meant to protect are burned into my memory.

To watch our comrades burn and scream. The death of our love. The horror of our home being destroyed. To be punished for something that wasn't wrong. To be changed into something that others considered a monster. To lose your mind because of the darkness, to be the monster you fought and take lives from others.

The trust that was broken. Our promises are buried in our hearts along with the darkness. Corruption falls over our minds, and sadness overwhelms our hearts, only to be buried underneath half-heart smiles and empty laughter.

Yet, while this sin falls onto you, somehow, you only feel the need to keep going. Because you are driven by something you feel the need to defend, to love. That feeling is something I have found and I am never going to let it go.

" 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓎, 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝓎 𝒮𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 "

935 Words