𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

"𝘓𝘐𝘓𝘠!!" I heard someone shout my name through the forest, the leaves rattled from my jump. The birds flew away from the forest in fear, tiny screeches of chirps duplicated. My wings fluttered from shock at the yelling, the vibrations of my wings fluttered through my back. I looked down and saw that it was Meliodas who had been the one who had yelled my name.

I stood up on the tree branch, carefully to not rip my new blue dress. It was electric blue at the bottom and dark blue at the top, black straps crossed over around my neck and two butterflies sat on either end of the straps connecting to the top of the dress, around my forearms were detached black puffy sleeves with butterflies on them. I wore black heels with straps around my ankles.

I quickly jumped down and landed in front of him, on top of my pillow, before getting off of it. He jumped and shrieked in surprise, it wasn't loud it was more like a yelp. I giggled and he playfully glared at me, but after a few seconds, a smile slithered on his face as he chuckled too. Then Ban and King came in a direction along with Lady Elizabeth. King for some reason turned red, smoke seemingly flowing out of his ears making me worried for his well-being.

I adjusted the bow on the back of my head out of nervousness as everyone was staring at me and I wouldn't say I liked it, attention from others wasn't something I generally wanted. "Is there something wrong with the outfit? Does it not look good on me?" I asked and they snapped out of their trance and looked away bashfully, some more than others.

"NO!! It's just you look nice that we all couldn't help but stare at you." King explained with a blush on his face and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

"He's right, you look nice. I don't know what you're worried about." Meliodas said, grabbing my wrist and dragging me back to the bar, more like I let him drag me since I was lazy and didn't want to walk or fly.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked my best friend. He looked at me with a cheeky smile." I am taking you back to the bar to celebrate." Meliodas responded in a 'duh' tone. I furrowed my brows in perplexity. He noticed this and explained that it was for getting medals from King Bartra, who wanted to award us for our heroic deeds.

When we arrived at the bar we started celebrating. Daine, King, and even Merlin got drunk. It was funny, to see Merlin drunk but it was nice that she was letting loose for once since I almost always see her with her guard up and acting all cool.

I, fortunately, could not get drunk being part of my abilities and just having a high alcohol tolerance in general. Ban pulled Meliodas out of the bar for a minute to talk about something before coming back in and getting drunk. Elizabeth was tired so she went back to the castle to sleep. I smiled at everyone in the room, they were all my best friends, people I would always place my life on the line for. They all looked so peaceful, is what I thought as I placed blankets over them.