𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚 while being held by Gloxinia, squirming in his arms slightly to be more comfortable. Since she couldn't escape she might as well just sit back and watch the battles with a front-row seat. She looked down and saw Diane and King's battle against the substitutes. Diane was fighting and King was placed in between her breasts, he was having major nose bleeds a blush redder than roses.

"Why is it that our substitutes are the ones that they're going up against?" Gloxinia asked, Lily, still in his arms, tensed up slightly.

" It was all in the luck of the draw. Suppose you could fate decided it." Drole responded, mysterious as ever. Lily and Gloxinia rose a brow, their faces blank as a white canvas.

"Seriously, fate chose that?" They both asked at once, looking at King who was blushing a lot, both of them looked at each slightly shocked. They stared at each other for a few seconds before Lily turned away with a blush. Gloxinia smirked and placed his chin on her shoulder, very much amused with the situation.

"It seems you two are still as in sync as ever," Drole said, a tint of mischief in his eyes. Gloxinia chuckled. Lily glanced to the side, before changing her gaze to the arena with Diane and King.

King broke through the vines by using his increase and defended against attacks using guardians. Gloxinia's eyes widen. " Spirit spear......" He whispered. Lily smiled, relieved that he was protecting Diane, she also thought it was cute, like a King protecting his queen.

'AWWW! Harlequin is protecting his future queen!!! That is so adorable!!!'

"The current fairy king, that's a surprise," Drole commented, snapping Lily out of her fangirling thoughts.

"It certainly is, why don't we put him to the test then? I want to see what he is made of."  Gloxinia said, hand on his hip while the other held Lily tightly.

Lily's eyes widen as a purple aura surrounds their substitutes. King tries to fight them off with his guardian but it gets ripped up. Diane becomes wrapped up in vines from the servant, wrapping around her feet and hands, tightly not letting go.

"Diane!!" Lily called out. Gloxinia smirked as he watched the vines of the flower servant start to hold her in place. Drole golem went to crush her heart but something stopped it. Drole and Gloxinia's eyes widened as they looked at the cause of the attack's interruption. Lily's eyes glittered with pride and amazement.

 Lily's eyes glittered with pride and amazement