𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨. They returned to the Fairy King's forest, and the rest of the time was relaxing and protecting the forests along with the fairies.

Gloxinia and Lily took care of the forest and fairies along with Gerheade. Drole was guarding the forest outside but he would sometimes come in and talk with Gloxinia and Lily.

Today was one of those days. They all were sitting in the forest talking peacefully until Lily sensed something strange. There was a very dark and impure wave of energy, she felt as though she recognized it from somewhere but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Gloxinia... Drole...did you feel that?" Lily inquired looking at the former kings.

Gloxinia nodded his head. "Yeah, no doubt about it. That was Chandler." He answered, a weary expression on his face.

Lily tilted her head. "Chandler?" She repeated, the name feeling rather familiar as it rolled off her tongue.

Drole nodded his head. "Chandler is one of the highest-ranking demons of the demon clan, he is also Meliodas's former master." He informed. Lily made an 'oh' sound as she remembered Meliodas speaking about him once or twice.

Then her eyes widened, and she could feel the pain and anger from her fellow sins and friends. She quickly turned her head to Gloxinia.

"Gloxinia! Drole! We need to go, the sins, they need our help!" Lily exclaimed as she floated into the air, hands to her chest as she looked at the Former Kings. Gloxinia and Drole nodded their heads as Gloxinia flew up and Drole stood tall as always.

Lily's eyes switched into that of her demon form, one dark verdant while the other black. The dark black vine tattoos that swirled around her arm left them and started to form a shadow portal. Lily grunted a little as the form started to become bigger and bigger until it became Drole's height. Lily held the portal open as Drole and Gloxinia quickly passed through, Lily following shortly after.

»•» ❁ «•«

Lily gasped as once she left the portal she saw Chandler about to attack them with a large beam of dark magic. That was until Gloxinia used his vines to pick up Mama Hawk while Drole picked everyone up. Lily used her spear to attack Chandler, the large golden spear hitting him in the stomach, sending him flying.

"Always carrying the whole burden alone," Gloxinia said, floating down next to King. King looked at the three in shock.

"Kings can lean on their people from time to time, there is no shame in sharing the burden," Lily added, floating next to a tiny Diane. Lily raised a brow when she saw Diane look so tiny, though she had to admit she looked adorable