𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙮𝙚𝙧, clutching it a little too tightly causing small wrinkles to appear on the paper. I went to the counter and placed the paper on the wooden structure. "Hey, Meli, I got something for you," I said moving the paper closer to where he stood.

"What is it, Lil?"

" I found these papers flying outside. 𝐵𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈 were the ones handing them out." I explained. He took the paper from the counter, smoothing out the small creases that were made, and read the paper.

"A fighting festival huh? On the coming day, there will be a fighting festival held in Vaizel. The declared winner will have any wish of theirs granted." Meliodas explained.

"Hold up, Vaizel... isn't that the town that Diane flattened like a pancake." Hawk snorted as he reminisced at the memory of the previous fighting festival. Many of that festival was a mess, it was also the time Meliodas lost control and almost killed a bunch of people.

"I have to admit the prize they are offering is very tempting... maybe I can expand the tavern," Meliodas muttered aloud with a chibi face as he placed a hand on his chin.

'He is right but even though I know that my one true wish will never be granted, it is impossible... well, I have two wishes.' I thought to myself as I looked at the table.

"Oh come on now! You have to know that this is a scam!" Howzer yelled. Hawk then came over to me, trotting up to my legs. 

"So Lily, do you think that the Ten Commandments?" Hawk asked, looking over at me since I was the one who brought the paper inside. I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"Yes, there is no doubt about it. I mean who else would be able to get Blue Demons to hand out their fliers? It's like they're asking us to come and find them..." I muttered under my breath, placing my hands on my chest.

"Meliodas no matt-" Hawk was cut off.

 "No matter how you look at it is a trap!!" Hendrickson exclaimed cutting the pig off.

"Hey!! I was going to say that!!" Hawk yelled, irritated with the holy knight, well former holy knight.

I then looked at Gil. The poor boy looked like he wanted to be in the fighting festival with Meliodas. I clenched my fists. 

'If we go... I know I will be Gloxinia there... he is the one who did it, I can't think of anyone else who would do it.' I thought as I watched Howzer talk to little Gil about the festival and Gil froze when Howzer mentioned that Gil wanted to be in it to fight with Meliodas.

Meliodas then clapped his hands. "Alright, since Escanor's signal just vanished into thin air. Why don't we just stop by the festival." Meliodas proposed, looking at the group with an excited glint in his eyes.