𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

"You're my..."

"I didn't think Demi-gods would sleep a lot, but I stand corrected. I am starting to think that you love sleep more than you love me."

"I can't believe the guardian of the Eternal Forest is my soulmate!"

"Lily, please don't leave me."

"Lily! Stay strong!!"

"LILY!!!!"

"I am so sorry, please don't leave me, please come back!!"

"Thank you, Lily, I love you."

»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄 𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 and placed a hand on my head, blonde hair falling over my eyes. I slowly sat up, my body still feeling a little sore. I sat up and looked around to see that I was inside a cave-like area. The entire area was made of stone and there were also plants inside the cave.

I slowly sat on my knees and looked around. "I see you are finally awake." I heard a familiar voice say. A voice I knew all too well, one that haunted my dreams for 3,000 years. 

I turned around to see Gloxinia, who was only a couple of feet away from me. He looked at me with a small smile and pulled me a little closer to him. "I missed you, my butterfly."

"Did you, though?" I shot back, jumping out of his arms and slowly backing away from him. I saw him frown, his eyes held guilt and I could feel it radiating off of him.

"Come on, Lily. Don't be like that." He pleaded, opening his arms out slightly. Though I didn't give in, I glared at him, the light within the cave strengthening the opaque hostility on my features.

"How can't I?! You joined the demons!! Betrayed your people!! Became one of the Ten Commandments!! Slaughtered humans!! Ones that weren't even part of the war 3,000 years ago!! You left your friends! You even left me..." I yelled, my voice going softer at the end of my sentence. My ocean eyes started to glaze over with glassy tears.

His eyes saddened and the frown on his face grew bigger. I could tell he was truly sorry and sad but the anger I was feeling at the moment needed to be vented. "Lily, you need to understand, that I had no choice at the time. I didn't..." He trailed off.

I scoffed. "No choice. What on earth are you talking about?" I said darkly, my bangs creating shadows over my eyes as I looked at the ground. I started to shake with anger, my veins on fire as my cheeks heated up from the amount of fury I felt.