𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 through the kingdom as fast as I could to reach the Boar Hat, trying hard not to trip over my dress or bump into anyone. I was excited to see Sir Meliodas and Lady Lily they were our heroes, my heroes. They found me, saved me, and saved the kingdom alongside the eight deadly sins. It was electricity coursing through my veins, the feeling of running to my saviors was the only thing I could think about.

I nearly squealed out of happiness when the boar hat's orange-yellow top and the giant green pig that we know as Hawk's mama came into view, my cheeks heated up at the thought of seeing Sir Meliodas. I ran up to the door of the tavern and burst through them with delight.

"Sir Meliodas!!!" I cheerily called out in my usual soft voice, echoing through the tavern. Then suddenly the sky turned black, making me look up at it in horror and I heard two screams, fear and pain in both of them.

"Sir Meliodas? Lady Lily?" I called out. I looked behind me and my eyes widened in horror as I backed up a little, watching the scene in front of me with shaking eyes, hands over my mouth.

I see ten purple and black shadows of something fighting with Sir Meliodas, they were all blurry like reflections muddled within a puddle after rain. I then look to the side as I hear another scream. I see Lady Lily wrapped in vines trying to escape and help Sir Meilodas, her eyes are bloodshot and tears stream down her pale face.

"Lady Lily, Sir Meliodas!!!!!" I cried out and tried to grab them but my arm was stuck in something purple, a shadow held onto me, wrapping around my hands like vines.

I then look ahead to see Sir Meilodas on the ground. I looked in Lady Lily's direction but she was still stuck, now she was unconscious lying in the vines almost lifelessly, dangling her small limbs. I then heard the shade whisper something in her ear yet somehow I could hear it.

"It's alright my love, soon it will all be over. Now sleep my love." the shadow whispered.

" Don't worry about me Elizabeth, no matter what happens to me Lily along with the Eight Deadly Sins will protect you. never have fear for the Eight Deadly Sins are here." Sir Meliodas then passed out. The scene before me started to blur and darken, now a pitch-black sea was all I could see but I could still yell.

"No Sir Meliodas!!!!!!!"

»•» ❁ «•«

My eyes shot wide open and I rushed up off the bed from the shock of it all, my bangs stuck to my eye in sweat making it uncomfortable, and irritating my soft skin. My hand was out in front of me as if I was trying to reach for something, bringing my hand closer to my face, I examined it with half-lidded eyes. It was... no it must have been because of the dream... more like a nightmare.