𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙂𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙'𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮, unlike other higher-ranking demons, Galand seems only to have his bright green eyes, hidden away within the shadow of his armor. As the demon made his dramatic entrance, he gazed around the Kingdom of Camelot with interest.

"Hey Hawk, what is the magical power level?" Merlin asked the barn animal. Hawk looked at Galand.

"Hmm, I don't know, let me see... Zero?! I told you that this magical earring is busted!" Hawk shouted.

"Hmm. I see. It must be the lingering effects of the goddess seal." Merlin thought aloud, however, her gold eyes narrowed with her voice holding a small quiver, she knew they likely didn't stand a chance.

"Hey Hawk, what is the magical power level?" Merlin asked the barn animal, not looking in his direction, her eyes trained on Galand, trying to find a weak point before the fight even started, tracing every inch of his armor-coated body.

"Hmm. I don't know, let me see... Zero?! I told you that this magical earring is busted!" Hawk exclaimed, staring at the demon with fear, he had seen some pretty scary battles but nothing could compare to the aura this being was generating.

"Hmm. I see. It must be the lingering effects of the goddess seal." Merlin thought aloud, casting a glance at her comrades.

"Even so he is still very powerful," Lily said to her companions, eyes trained on the demon she saw briefly in the holy war.

"So now is our only chance to attack!!" Diane held her hammer with such tightness that marks started to form underneath the gloves she wore, her pale skin tinting bright red.

Meliodas was unusually quiet as he looked at the demon. Looking at Galand only confirmed that a Holy War was really coming and all those awful memories were coming back. The number of lives lost on both sides of the battle, each race took a major loss, the bloody war that had no meaning to it.

"So, this is where the humans nest? Seems there have been quite a few changes over the last 3,000 years..." Galand observed the human city, a hand to his metal spike that acts as a chin, noticing the humans who stared at him in fear.

He then lifted his large halberd, a malicious smirk on his face, "But as usual they're all clumped together. I suppose some habits never change. It is much too cramped." He swung his halberd, creating large gusts of wind and knocking away both humans and civilization.

"The Kingdom..." The ginger-haired king whimpered as he looked around, the area that was once covered with houses and stone streets was now reduced to rubble that was kicked away like pebbles thrown into the water. The dark dirt ground was all that was left within the part of the city that they stood on.