𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮

| ꜰɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ: ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ ꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴛ |

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 since King and Diane left, and though it had been days the time seemed to pass by like it was nothing, they do say that the more fun you have the more time flies away. Lily wasn't used to that feeling due to wandering the world alongside Meliodas for most of her time outside her seal and then traveling alone for a while.

Lily has gotten to spend a lot of time with Gerheade and Gloxinia which made her very happy. They had picnics like they used to with Gerheade and Glxoinia fighting over the last few strawberries, they played hide-n-seek however both Lily and Gerheade were a bit salty that Gloxinia won all the time, even with being away from the forest for so long he still knew it like the back of his hand.

She and Gloxinia also had gotten the chance to get to know the new fairies more. They would play with them, and tell fun stories about the times before the Holy War. Lily would even perform some small magic tricks for them, which made Gloxinia laugh when the small fairies' eyes sparkle with amazement, despite it only being simple tricks.

She was currently at the top of the sacred tree with Gloxinia and her head was on his shoulder. Gloxinia had an arm around her waist and his head was hers. Lily was humming an old song she had heard the eternal forest sing to her when she was much younger. Lily had explained to Gloxinia once that the entirety of the eternal forest was one whole being, and that being watched over the guardian just as the guardian watched over it, was a two-way street that can not be broken. 

He then suddenly looked at Lily. "Are you sure, not going with them was a good idea? I mean even if you weren't originally part of them it still doesn't mean you shouldn't join them." Gloxinia said.

Lily looked up at him "I know but right now I need to stay with the forest and you. I know they will be able to handle it without me and I will sense it out if something is wrong." Lily reasoned.

Gloxinia nodded. They both looked out at the forest, it had changed a lot in the past 3,000 years. Then a thought came to Lily's head.

"Hey, do you want to come to my birthplace? Do you want to come to the Eternal Forest?"

Gloxinia's eyes widened as he turned to his soulmate. "A-are you sure? You have never taken me there before, I thought I wasn't allowed there." Gloxinia interjected.

Lily tilted her head. "When did I say you weren't allowed to go there?" She asked.

Gloxinia shrugged. "You didn't. I just assumed that since you never took it was because I wasn't allowed to be there."

"Well, I am taking you now. Come on! Let us go." Lily said as she grabbed Gloxinia's hand and started dragging him to the entrance.

Lily and Gloxinia stopped at the stump of the Sacred Tree and there was a symbol. It was the same symbol on Lily's seal. She placed her hand on it and the seal glowed and a light shined blocking both Gloxinia and Lily's vision.