𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮

»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«

𝙇𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙂𝙡𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 as they flew through the forests together, trained blue eyes fleeting over his beautiful form, as if they were trying to find a small mistake or imperfection, something that would tell her that this was not the real Gloxinia.

"Eep-" Lily rubbed her forehead when she felt a slight flick to it, her face scrunched up and her eyes closed. Opening them she saw Gloxinia's unamused expression and a tiny frown on his face. Lily furrowed her brows as she looked at the fairy only for him to narrow his gaze at her more.

"Seriously, what's gotten into you Lily, you're acting more airheaded than usual." Gloxinia raised a single brow at her with his arms crossed over his chest, Lily simply gazed at him with an inquisitive glare.

"You know for an illusion you look way too real," Lily commented as she circled behind Gloxinia and started to run her fingers through his hair before touching the area in between his wings, making him go stiff as a board.

"You also feel real too," Lily added as she ran her fingers against the smooth skin - well that answered her question of him not being a ghost or a figment of her imagination, behind him, Lily could see his ears flushed red as he quickly jumped away from her and looked at her with a flustered face.

"What has gotten into you?!" Gloxinia shouted as he touched his back. Lily placed her hands on her hips pouting slightly at the loss of contact, wondering why on earth he was acting so strange for-

Lily's face burst into flames, her pale skin turned bright red as the blood flowed to the apples of her cheeks. She remembered that the spot in between the wings, along with the skin that was connected to the wings was hyper-sensitive, so much as a brush or a touch could send a fairy into a... stimulated state. However, Lily has never experienced such a feeling for it has never happened to her once but that doesn't mean she wasn't aware of it.

The flustered fairy's face caused the fairy to look surprised for a moment, while the demi-god could easily be caught off guard in conversation it was rare for Lily to be so open with her flusteredness. Which caused a tint of mirth to twinkle in his hazel eyes as he floated closer to Lily, and wrapped his arms around her, dragging her closer to him.

"If you wanted to have fun," Gloxinia ran his fingers along her spine, the silver rose garment on his wrist brushing against the fabric, placing a small kiss on her neck, hot breath next to her ear "All you had to do was say so..."

Lily was stunned, still as a rock, as she froze in place, her wings twitching once before freezing along with her body, she didn't - she couldn't - move. She was stuck in place, it had been much too long since she was able to be this close to Gloxinia, if this was a dream she never wanted to wake up.