𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙜𝙝. He remembered this place rather well, they had a mission a few years back, and they killed all the vampires that day. Meliodas still remembered Lily's face with every person she killed. She was just reminded of a certain friend she made long ago.

"Yo." Meliodas casually greets them, raising a hand to them, as if he didn't just walk into the lions- no the dragon's den. Their eyes widen in shock, no one would expect the enemy to waltz right into their domain, after all, it would be suicide. 

"Meliodas!"  Zeldris growled at the demon, his voice even deeper than usual. Gloxinia's black-cloaked eyes widen at the sight of his former ally.

Zeldris and Fraudrin step forward, extremely wary of the Dragon Sin of Wrath. Gloxinia wanted to as well but decided against it and restrained himself from doing so, he felt the need to do so. Meliodas saw Gloxinia and turned his head in his direction, his smile faltering ever so slightly.

"Oh, Gloxinia, if you are worried about Lily, she is perfectly okay," Meliodas informed with a cheeky smile, his teeth showing yet there was a small shine of hostility in them.

Gloxinia's eyes widened even more slightly but went back to normal quickly, not wanting to show any weakness. Gloxinia had the urge to ask if Lily had her memories back as saying she was fine wasn't going to tell him whether or not she remembered him and that is what truly mattered.

" I already know that. " He bluntly stated, staring at the blonde with a seemingly emotionless expression but Meliodas knew better than that.

"Oh is that so," Meliodas replied with the same blunt tone.

»•» ❁ «•«

"Achoo!" Lily sneezed, her sneeze was soft but she still drew attention as she sniffled and wiped her nose with a handkerchief. King floated towards Lily, his cheeks slightly flushed from how adorable Lily's sneeze was.

"You okay Lily??" He asked, gentle hazel eyes gleaming brightly. Lily turned and smiled at him, waving her hand dismissively.

"Yes, I'm alright. Don't worry Harlequin." Lily reassured. Her ocean eyes claimed she held no falsehood. King nodded and floated a little away but not without glancing at the girl once more.

"Damn... Meliodas probably said something about me, either that or someone is talking crap about me." Lily muttered under her breath.

»•» ❁ «•«

Zeldris and Fraudrin were about to step down and fight him, Zeldris clutching onto his sword so tight that it left red marks on his hand but then Galand jumped in front of Meliodas.