𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

»•» ❁ «•«❁»•» ❁ «•«

𝙄 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 with Meliodas and King, Zaneri and Elizabeth decided to stay within the confines of the tower so Elizabeth could try and finish her trial. Meliodas decided to go into the cave with King and I decided to stay outside and meditate. I found a new open area and sat on the ground, sitting crisscrossed, hands on my knees.

I focused my magic and energy on something. I had chosen the area around me or in this case, the empty field. I took a deep breath and a green light shone from under, the verdant glow contrasted with the sun, making it have a small golden tint. Soon a green magic circle appeared under me. A pillar of pale green light and pink flower petals shone and swirled around me. The flowers around me started to bloom and the petals flowed in the wind, almost like they were dancing around in the sunlight.

 The flowers around me started to bloom and the petals flowed in the wind, almost like they were dancing around in the sunlight

"LILY!!!" I heard a voice call out, snapping me out of my thoughts and making me look away from the flowers.

I turned my head to see Meliodas running towards me along with Jenna, as well as the rest of the others. They all looked at the field in awe, I couldn't blame them, this was the first time I made so many flowers.

"Oh wow, Lily, there are way more flowers in this field than there ever were. I am impressed." Jenna praised, placing her staff against the ground. Meliodas and King seemed to enjoy the sight of the flowers.

"Well, this is what I get for meditating." I gently giggled as I looked at the sky, it was such a pretty blue, so beautiful.

'Such a clear blue sky... ' I thought.

I snapped out of my thoughts when the group started walking back further into the Holy Land. I followed although I re-entered my daze, my dark ice blue eyes clouded over with a haze, the beautiful blue sky looked so big and seemed so free, something I don't think I've had in a long time.

Meliodas clapped his hands. "Alright, can we have our actual power back now?" Meliodas asked, gaining my attention. I looked at Jenna only to see that she wore an aggravated expression, her aqua-green eyes having a small flash of irritation.